• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resistance [AU/NZ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok guys our team speak was griefed the other day because of 2 very annoying people not naming anyone. But thanks to Lebron12 for managing to save it we got it back but we just need to fix everything that happened to it. The ts will hopefully be back up by Saturday so everyone who is on trial we will do it then. Again thank you Lebron!

Well dont give the higher ranks to everyone!!!

Enderrr

Quantum
Reaction score
Ok guys our team speak was griefed the other day because of 2 very annoying people not naming anyone. But thanks to Lebron12 for managing to save it we got it back but we just need to fix everything that happened to it. The ts will hopefully be back up by Saturday so everyone who is on trial we will do it then. Again thank you Lebron!
I don't know why they would hack it when we did nothing.

MLGGOD

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:iFast
Legacy Stats:21/420
New Stats:god/god
Past Bans:None
Past Clans:None
Do you have access to TeamSpeak:Yes
Why do you want to join Resistance:Honestly, I want to join Resistance because I've been playing a lot of mcsq and i've been enjoying it. And i thought about joining a clan that has respective players and awesome players. And I want to join this one because of the god players and god name. I call myself a god so please I want to join the clan. Kind Regards iFast.

Enderrr

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN:iFast
Legacy Stats:21/420
New Stats:god/god
Past Bans:None
Past Clans:None
Do you have access to TeamSpeak:Yes
Why do you want to join Resistance:Honestly, I want to join Resistance because I've been playing a lot of mcsq and i've been enjoying it. And i thought about joining a clan that has respective players and awesome players. And I want to join this one because of the god players and god name. I call myself a god so please I want to join the clan. Kind Regards iFast.
Declined due to lack of wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci