• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[RESOURCE PACK] Aqua Pack

Do you like it ?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Nope

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

xAquaPVP

Spectator
Reaction score
Aqua Pack
Hi guys, today i am going to release my private resource pack.
The pack its a mix of R3D Craft (x32), Faithful and some photoshop skills.
I dont have enough time for a video so ive made a screenshot with all the modified items.
Blocks - R3D Craft (x32)
Some of the items - Faithful (x32)

Give it a like:)
DOWNLOAD

Professor Nub

Platinum
Reaction score
Unless you have written permission you aren't allowed to distribute R3D Craft edits.

ChrisTaylor

Spectator
Reaction score
I do not mean to be rude, I aprreciate that you have put some time in to making this resource pack. But unfortunately young sir I think you have fallen short as it does look pretty average

xAquaPVP

Spectator
Reaction score
I do not mean to be rude, I aprreciate that you have put some time in to making this resource pack. But unfortunately young sir I think you have fallen short as it does look pretty average
Thats your opinion.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Pretty cool, I must say. Lots of custom items, not just a 30-minute throw-up of textures from the usual faithful, defscape, etc. :D

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
In all honesty, I believe this would be just the start. Try making you own individual edits to the texture pack. Try things out, if you don't like it, revert it back to it's original state.

And when showing people what you've down, give more screenshots as it provides more of an overlook then the person having download it to find something then not really liking it. It's all about experimenting. :)

xAquaPVP

Spectator
Reaction score
In all honesty, I believe this would be just the start. Try making you own individual edits to the texture pack. Try things out, if you don't like it, revert it back to it's original state.

And when showing people what you've down, give more screenshots as it provides more of an overlook then the person having download it to find something then not really liking it. It's all about experimenting. :)
Thank you guys for the advices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci