• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Respect is Earned

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You are Correct that most of the staff is 15-16 but some are older. I am Aware that there are Numerous Hackers throughout the servers and the lobby seems like a dumb place to moderator, But sometimes we want ot play to so we do. Believe it or not we still have to enforce the rules in Lobby. wether that be someone fly hacking, sprint hacking or even something such as block glitching we HAVE to deal with it. The Rules are the Rules and we have to enforce them.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol it appears it's not just the staff that are silly.
How? It makes sense that you needs to follow the rules. Even though you may be older than the average "12 year olds" as you say, doesn't mean you suddenly get to not act mature.

w1111sh

Spectator
Reaction score
As an experienced member of the community I know what I am talking about. You are just digging a hole for yourself and losing both respect from others and even worse your own self respect. You are 19 so you need to start acting it.
LMAO you think I care what a bunch of kids on Minecraft think

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
you are posting on the forums and making stupid threads seeking attention so I would say yes sadly you do care what a bunch of "12" year olds think.

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Punishment is punishment. If you break rules, then you will be dealt with. This applies to every offense. Age has nothing to do with it. True, most of the staff are younger than yourself, but it's for good reason. These members of the community are trusted because they are extremely mature. As Kezzer said, your age does not put you over the rules, even if you are older.

Thank you,
Cubes
Edit:
In response to this, yes. It does seem as though you care about what a bunch of Minecraft player think, seeming as though you took the time out of your day to post this thread to an audience of people who play Minecraft, seeking justice.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
you are posting on the forums and making stupid threads seeking attention so I would say yes sadly you do care what a bunch of "12" year olds think.
Also, why do you assume that all of us are 12?

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys Please Stop Flaming. I don't care how old any of you are. Please Act Mature and if your gonna break the Rules so be it but when you get punished who's fault is that? Case Closed.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Also, why do you assume that all of us are 12?
I never assumed you are all 12 that's why I put the quotation marks around the 12. I myself am 18 and I know that that community is not full of 12 year olds

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
Guys Please Stop Flaming. I don't care how old any of you are. Please Act Mature and if your gonna break the Rules so be it but when you get punished who's fault is that? Case Closed.
^^^ You deserve what you got. If you broke the rules, you are going to get punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci