• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Respect - Responsibility - Reliability

4non

Platinum
Reaction score
Depends on the context of your thread, I personally have no clue about your thread. I'll have a look.
I feel like it could be due to the fact that I faked "admitting to hacking" (it seemed like that, but it could have gone multiple ways)

It also feels like some staff members still dislike me for what I was forum banned for.

I don't know .-.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
brb texting him a long message with a video at the end, he shall get Nick rolled.
If you succeed I will love you forever and always..and never give you up never let you down never turn around and desert you (づ。◕‿‿◕。)

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will tell you what I told Beardy

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my dignity go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I will tell you what I told Beardy

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my dignity go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Give her back dude... Trust me. This is not someone to be messing with.

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know, I am currently organising a work placement with the University of Hong Kong's department of criminology to do a research project of the effect on adolescents smuggling drugs. One thing to prepare ourselves for working in a real-life working environment was a workshop prepared by our school on the 5 Rs.

Respect your mentor and their decisions

Be responsible in the working field

Show your mentor that you are reliable

They also showed us an interesting disciplinary video on proper etiquette when being amongst people in society, especially at work, only 3 of the Rs can be explained through text, the other two are featured in the video. This heavily applies to MCGamer and its community. Hopefully this thread convinces you to follow those 5 Rs here and in real life. If you're still not convinced, I highly encourage you to watch the same video my homeroom teacher showed me.
OMFG NO

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci