• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Restarting servers for fixing major bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrydwarf99

Tribute
Reaction score
there was also nothing in the cornocopia chests in the beginning i got there first and looked in 2 and there was nothing

sparkzgamez

Spectator
Reaction score
Please Please Please add me as a donor my IGN is deathbymonkey12 ive been waiting for a while!

Jackson

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm hesitant about donating because it says "for one month" does this mean I get special rights to join servers only one month after I donate? What if I cannot play that month, but I still want to donate at that time? What if people don't want to donate every month and they expect unlimited access? I think this should be more explained and not a "fine print" kind of thing.

Evolta

Diamond
Reaction score
Erm.. Jackson if you know you are busy that month then do not donate. But if you donate out of goodwill then there shouldnt be a problem.

The_Spetznaz

Spectator
Reaction score
I can't wait until the Survival Games will be bug-free and the gameplay experience will be fantastic!

Jackson

Tribute
Reaction score
Really my main question is, when I donate, because I am pretty sure I will 'cause these servers are amazing, does the premium last only one month?

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
Really my main question is, when I donate, because I am pretty sure I will 'cause these servers are amazing, does the premium last only one month?
Yes although it is day counted month not calendar counted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci