• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Restarting US1-16 for troubleshooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe_1

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad, this is probably not the right forum to ask this, but how to i put in tags on my posts? I see alot of people with "Achievement Tags" on all of their posts. I want one!

HotHeadJabs

Spectator
Reaction score
sweet! just one problom i seem to be having, the anticheat keeps saying that i have inventory tweeks, the thing is that i did, like right when the servers came out. i dont know if its just some random error or somehow related to some kind of records that where saved a while ago or sumtin. other than that and the freezing evrything thing is great! thx chad!
Me Too!!! I Said Like I Have Inventory Tweeks But I Don't :( Chad Plz Patch It 4 Us :D

Gabe_1

Spectator
Reaction score
Chad, this is probably not the right forum to ask this, but how to i put in tags on my posts? I see alot of people with "Achievement Tags" on all of their posts. I want one!
Made one! >w<

MrAddictiveGamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Chad, I've also been noticing lag spikes in almost all the servers I've played on today. This has actually been happening to everyone on the server and I am getting a little frustrated/mad about this when it happens. If you could please try to fix this soon, that would make mine and I'm sure a whole lot of other peoples' day.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Again we are only seeing these spikes in us1-16, not all servers. However we are looking into it.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
again, checking out the servers. We did come to the conclude that this started after the mojang auth server issue, however unsure how this would be causing "freezing". I know people are reporting freezing in other Minecraft servers as well (not ours) so I have been troubleshooting this all day to see what could the cause be.

byDinosaur

Tribute
Reaction score
I have also seen these lag spikes. They are very frustrating, it has been happening in all of the server me and my friends play for the past two or more days as well :/

Just thought you might want to know :D

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Again, it helps if you can please give us what server you were on and at what time if you have been noticing the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci