• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Restless [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

elsk

Platinum
Reaction score
It was a different mod
Why cant u post the kinda ''proof'' u had of the mcsg mod saying u Won and lets take a look at the names? btw why cant u just tell the true and post the win to ObverseEU u photo shoped etc..... dose we need a the same mod here agein?

ChazGamer

Gold
Reaction score
We Did not have 4 postpones We Had 1 And We wanted to have a secocond. The Rules Arent According TO Your Rules They're According To The Mcsg Offical Rules. We Still Had 5 Hours LEft In The Clan War Then You Blocked Me On Skype When You Were Constantly Flaming. Good Bye And Please post The Win
We do not post false information on our thread sorry and thank you for leaving

elsk

Platinum
Reaction score
We do not post false information on our thread sorry and thank you for leaving
OW, u dont rember the Photo Shop u removed form the clan, are u stopid or something i dont know but i think the staff can still see it

Omri

Career
Reaction score
Would You Like Screenshots Of Your Clan members Flaming Me?

elsk

Platinum
Reaction score
u know that a friend of us and the old Leader of Our old clan is in ur clan.. and he know wht u guys are doing

Romain050

Spectator
Reaction score
Its amazing to see that this clan has gone so far from when it started. I remember at the start I saw you guys in a clan war against some other clan and you guys were really rusty, you only just won each fight and now you have grown and you have won all of your clan wars. I saw you guys fighting a clan yesterday on holiday resort and you absolutely destroyed them, this shows how much you have grown and I don't think you could have ever done this before considering how you guys PVP'd. I wish you guys good luck!

ChazGamer

Gold
Reaction score
Its amazing to see that this clan has gone so far from when it started. I remember at the start I saw you guys in a clan war against some other clan and you guys were really rusty, you only just won each fight and now you have grown and you have won all of your clan wars. I saw you guys fighting a clan yesterday on holiday resort and you absolutely destroyed them, this shows how much you have grown and I don't think you could have ever done this before considering how you guys PVP'd. I wish you guys good luck!
Thank you <3 I'm sorry that I don't remember you but I'm sure if I see you in a game again I will say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci