• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Resurrection - Australian MCSG Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikehh

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys talking to apex now and I think I have talked them into putting up their loss against you guys
I hope so. I have lots more ranting I could do on that topic, but I've stirred enough s*** up for now.

Madcuzz

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN - Madcuzz
Wins - 85
Skype - dragons405
Rank - 10234
Donator - no
Strengths - Everything
Weekness - Hackers Lagg
Rate (10) 8.5
Why do you wanna join - I FAN

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN - Madcuzz
Wins - 85
Skype - dragons405
Rank - 10234
Donator - no
Strengths - Everything
Weekness - Hackers Lagg
Rate (10) 8.5
Why do you wanna join - I FAN
You have your own clan, nub (clan hopper)

AngryGamer8

Tribute
Reaction score
· Minecraft Name:Angrybirds8

· Skype name:jarrod.tomasini

· Games Played:2117

· Wins:72

· Donator:Yes Iron Rank going to run out soon :(

· Personal Strengths:FNS,Water Combat,Fishing Rod

· Personal Weakness:Hackers,Lag,Sprinting,Bow and Close Combat

· Rate yourself out of 10:4

. previous clans and why you left:#TheDragons Leader of this clan because i left: couldn't run a clan anymore

. Have you ever been banned? why:Banned For 1 hour not listing to staff but learn't my lesson

Hope you enjoyed my app Admins and Owners :)

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey, I believe you have Never beaten Nuggetz in a clan battles, yet we have beaten you multiple times, please update the clan page as it should be. Dont be sore losers -_-

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm seriously not impressed by your actions. I for one have (well used too) have a lot of respect for your clan. Now pulling down your losses against Nuggetz then posting two fake wins is just the stupidest thing ever. Honestly I don't know why you would remove the losses the add some random wins against our clan. And don't pull the whole "the clan got disbanded" then if that was the case you would of removed your wins right (even if there were none in the first place). Please remove this win before we contact AU staff members to fix this. I don't want this to get out of hand. -_-...

John Howard

Survivor
Reaction score
9. The outcome of a clan battle must be posted on each clan’s page and contain the date the battle concluded and must be displayed for at least a week, or until asked otherwise.

^^^^ this is apart of the AU clan war rules. Please read the rules before coming onto our page and abusing us and saying that you have less respect for us when we are abiding by the rules.

Would recommend your clan reviews the new rules in place before another one of the incidents happen.

By all means contact staff would love to see what they have to say about it. :D

and for the wins we have against you that is because of your clan getting Dq'd for:
1. Not having a player on both roster and clan page
2. suspected hackers in your clan and resistance to screen share.

~Elbowz

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
9. The outcome of a clan battle must be posted on each clan’s page and contain the date the battle concluded and must be displayed for at least a week, or until asked otherwise.

^^^^ this is apart of the AU clan war rules. Please read the rules before coming onto our page and abusing us and saying that you have less respect for us when we are abiding by the rules.

Would recommend your clan reviews the new rules in place before another one of the incidents happen.

and for the wins we have against you that is because of your clan getting Dq'd for:

~Elbowz
Hahahahaha, you actually think simo_the_limo hacks wow, we won both 3-0 and then you go making up excuses to DQ us? well this clan is losing its reputation, i suggest you take down the fake wins and how about you post all 7 lossess?

Btw I will be contacting a mod about this.

Jockstah

Diamond
Reaction score
· Minecraft Name: jockster2002

· Skype name: matty_ninja

· Games Played: 2300?

· Wins:26

· Donator: have been in past

· Personal Strengths: bow

· Personal Weakness: f rod

· Rate yourself out of 10: 6.4

. previous clans and why you left: Devine , because I was never even added. Tactical leader was a jerk.

. Have you ever been banned? why: once, abuse 1 day

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score

~Elbowz
Again you remove the losses but keep the wins... for no apparent reason that it makes your clan look good? if you want to emove all games go ahead and remove these "win's" that you got because of we don't have a player on both roster and clan page. Plus to post a win that is D'Q for a player using hacks you have to have video evidence of the player using these "hacks." I don't see any of those so maybe change that to a lose. Also I'm confused by what you mean "Not having a player on both roster and clan page" doesn't make much sense why that would be a D'Q.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci