• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Retier Breeze Island?

Should Breeze Island be retiered?

• Yes, it would make the map better.

Votes: 47 90.4%
  • No, it makes it feel more like the Hunger Games.

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Re-Tier Breeze Island?
So I was just thinking of maybe trying to see if staff can re-tier the beloved classic 'Breeze Island.' I feel a lot of people would agree with me here because its a fun map to play on (unless someone runs away in water for 20 minutes) and has usually fast games that don't make it past refill. Fights on Breeze can also be really entertaining when you get hit off a mountain and land on vines without taking fall damage. The only real problem I see with the map is that there are only about 2-3 non-corn Tier 2's. What's up with that? For as long as I can remember playing MCSG - started in April of 2013 - Breeze has never been hit with a re-tier. I think it would be cool to see people who used to hate the map because of their Tier-1 routes to being one of their favorites because of all the Tier 2's. I don't know, just something to think about, I guess.

For any people that are new to the MCGamer community and cannot connect the map names to what they look like, here is a picture of the spawn:

Answer the poll at the top so I can get a feel for what the community would like to see happen to this map. Thanks for taking the time to view this thread. A+ for you.

Reaction score
Yeah, if they were to retier it they should put it to the old tiering.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just remove that map. We have Breeze 2.
No. Just because a sequel is made, doesn't mean the first is useless. As we all know, the original is usually better than it's sequel anyway!

Just because you dislike this map, doesn't mean it should, or will, be removed. It is the first ever community built map, and, in my opinion, should stay on the servers until we are all old, cranky seniors.

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes! this would make Breeze Island so much better, because there are only like 5 tier 2's total in the map including corn chests. I mean... honestly. But yes, this idea is amazing.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, it really needs to be spread out properly and fix up corn tiering. What makes maps fair are the maps that have more than 2 chest routes, Valleyside is a perfect example.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah, it really needs to be spread out properly and fix up corn tiering. What makes maps fair are the maps that have more than 2 chest routes, Valleyside is a perfect example.
Or Icarus. There is like 6 Tier 2's on every route. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci