• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Retired Staff/Maps/Lobbies

help

• yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NotFatmannumbah8

Spectator
Reaction score
Is there a place where MCSG keeps that stuff on file. I'm trying to remember all the old staff members like GibboAssasin and RedSeaMonster Etc. I'm also trying to remember the old maps that are no more like the Sky Land survival and the one with the hunger games emblem outside the dome (OG community maps). I'd also love to see the old lobbies the Halloween lobby with the really good parkour and the one where you can glitch out of the lobby to the city below with the library parkour. Thanks for the help.

PS. I'm really interested in finding a certain Sr. Mods old IGN. He was around here like 2012-2013(Maybe 14). FIOUND HIM IT WAS SLASHERXTREME I SPAMMED HIM WITH POINTLESS PM"S MAN I MISS THAT GUY

EDIT: I'm also interested in older MCSG youtubers and old community members like Blamph, IAmBreadMan, torchy, etc.

Last edited:

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
On that thread though there are quite a bit of staff that are missing. I checked it recently and many people aren't on the list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci