• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RetroRain's 1000th post minecraft story time

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
Hello Mcsg people and welcome to my 1000th post! For this special post I wanna let y'all know bout my minecraft story and my journey throughout it. I know like 90% of the people who see this wont read it but idc. Enjoy !!

July 9th 2013. The day I bought minecraft. The day I bought minecraft felt like the biggest accomplishment in the world to me lmao. I heard kids in my school talk about the game and I wanted to see what it was about. I went on YouTube and typed minecraft and clicked the first video I saw which was a graser10 sg vid with noahcraft and childdolphin. I can't lie but I enjoyed the video and continued to watch other youtubers play it. After a month or so my mom bought mc and my journey began!

When I first bought the game I was a complete noob and my name was skrillix777 and I didn't know how to sprint lmao. I felt like I wasn't good enough for multiplayer so I created a single player world. I thought I was so cool by making it so I could switch between creative and survival to get diamonds lol. I played single player for a good 2 hours and got bored. I decided screw it, Ima play multiplayer. I didn't know how to join a server so I watched a tutorial on how to do so. After I was done I searched minecraft servers and found a server known as the hive. I played sg on there and I had the time of my life. After 2 months of hive the laptop I played on stoped working so I had to play on my desktop computer which was rly trash and I got only 10 frames on there.

I couldn't handle the hive cause my frames were suuuper bad and I would always crash. So I tried finding servers to play on but they were all so laggy. I then one day found a server called the archon and there was a mini game on there popular to this day known as skywars. I played a few games on there and I felt like a pro. I would get a smooth 40-50 frames on there which was rly good. I got decently known on the archon skywars and played with some of my irl friends which were LegendCreeper125, tej11 and innesting. We would play everyday but then they quit and I was on my own :(

After my pals left I had nothing to do on mc till I found a server called mcgamer network. I played sg on there but my frames were choppy but not that bad i played the server for a week or 2 then ImNesting came back to mc and we played Mcsg all the time. After 2 months of me and Nesting playing I got a new pc which got me 80 smooth frames! Then nesting found a server called fate but known as craftcadia at the time. He played it all the time but I didn't like the server. Nesting met a few people on the server like Megssii and @ncrattlesnake. I talked to them and I became friends with them. After a while nesting quit and I stopped talking to Meg and nc. I would play Mcsg by myself all the time.

One day I got bored and when onto fate and I got in a fight with a couple people bout some stupid thing which I can't remember. After they added me on skype to argue there. Then they were like hold up were adding a friend and they added megssii. Then the four of us sorted things out and we're friends! btw the two people I'm talking about were @slushi2 and @Gezoh. I started to talk to them a lot and they introduced me to 2 guys known as SupaHamful and Kooky. The first time I talked to supa it was awkward af and we were just sitting in silence. I talked to supa like every day and b4 I knew we were liek the bestest of friends! I also talked to kooky a lot and met more people like @ItzSeneca and GhostCraftMC these people were like my best friends and we would talk 24/7.

After a while everyone starting going there own paths and the group was falling apart. The only person who was still ever on besides me was supa. Me and supa were at that awkward stage again and things happened and we were pals again. We would go around prankish people and it was just fun!

A month later I got into Mcsg clans and was invited to one by a guy named Silently. He kept me as a trial for 3 weeks then the clan disbanded smh Alex. After the clan disbanded all the old members made a clan called Iris. Huge shoutout to GucciRose for giving me a shot and giving me member. In this clan I met a lot of cool people like Heirokos Foopy Twotwoboo MCunbreakable prestomesto and a lot more! After a month I left iris cause the clan wasn't doing as good. Then I started joining a bunch of clans and I was known as a hopper in the clan community. I felt sad cause no good clans would give me a chance. I felt like quitting but then j met a guy named Rockky i talked to him a few times and he was chill and he liked me. He told me to apply for clique and I did. I first applied and felt nervous af and my mic was so bad at the time so I left while I was an applicant. I started a clan with a friend who I met known as Ryan' we started a clan called CRINGED!!!!!! and it was fun, the clan lasted two weeks then it disbanded.

When cringed disbanded I went back to clique and got to know people like TheDailyNoob_S ajmoney99 Ghostgunner97 Samera and more. Eventually I got accepted into clique and I was in there for 3 months and left due to the clans inactivity. A month after a bunch of people left clique due to drama reasons and restarted carnage. I also joined carnage cuz all my pvp pals were in there. To this day I am currently in carnage with my clique friends! I still talk to my old friends a lot and say pvp

Thanks for reading my 1k post special!! Hope you mineman pvpers enjoyed it!! Keep pvping!!! Here's to 1k more!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci