• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RetroReborn {EU Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
IGN?: Korlexz.
Age?: 13 making 14 in Summer.
Wins/Losses?: 100/300
Donor: Diamond.
Skype ID: drake.senpai
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strenghts: Rod Sword. Weakness: Ice fights, Water fights.
Activeness [1/10]: 5-6/10
Where are you from?: Germany.
How well on a scale of 1/10 do you speak English?: 7 but it's understandable/
What previous clans have you been in?: Lycaon, Spectrum, Solitude, Imagination.
Why do you want to join Retro?: I had some problems in the past with some of the clan members but right now I'm trying to get new friends and trying to meet other people. To be honest I hate some people in the clan but I will forget the past and get it over from the
start. The reason is because I want to meet more people, and some close friends are in this clan! Thanks for reading my application! Hopefully I will get accepted.
declined Due to past experiences.
rekt [x] not rekt [ ]

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
Is it just me or does Jake really like going around different smaller clans and stealing their good members?

Huzz

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN?: OhPig
Age?: 13
Wins/Losses?: 2/3 ratio (getting stats reset soon
Donor: Diamond.
skype ID: HiperDragon857
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strenghts: Swords Bows FnS Rods Weakness: Ice fights, Water bow fights teams of 3+.
Activeness [1/10]: On 7/6 9/10 but now 6/10
Where are you from?: Jordan
How well on a scale of 1/10 do you speak English?:9
What previous clans have you been in?: VariableEU cant remember others
Why do you want to join Retro?: Because these people in clans dont go by you every day, you dont meet people easily, and the experience that gets to you each and every clan you join is just amazing, and hopefully, i will experience new stuff and hopefully make it in the clan! :)

Huzz

Diamond
Reaction score
Trial me, you wont regret it, i promise you

Hashir

Diamond
Reaction score

IGN?:
InspireLight
Age?: 14
Wins/Losses?: 212/592 - /debug stats : 400/1741
Donor: Gold, will get Platinum when it runs out.
Skype ID: Jake has it.
Strengths / Weaknesses?: Strengths - Bow, swords and clicks. Weaknesses - Teams 4+, dodging FnS's, vGyro (can't fight that Im insulting someones family and I should feel bad) and Maxim's peasant play.
Activeness [1/10]: 7 ( for now), but after exams 10
Where are you from?: United Kingdom.
How well on a scale of 1/10 do you speak English?: 69
What previous clans have you been in?: Fortune (4 months), Lycaon (2 months) and Fortune Reborn (Disbanded not long after created)?
Why do you want to join Retro?: Firstly, I would like to give clans another chance. Secondly i am friends with quite a few members of the clan. Also Retro Reborn is a well known clan with good pvpers which will help me improve myself as a player

Last edited:

PrezCow

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN?: PrezCow
Age?: 15
Wins/Losses?: Debug stats: 595 wins
Donor: Platinum
Skype ID: prezcow
Strengths / Weaknesses?: I am good at killing teams under 5, i can play both defensive and offensive when needed, however i am not too good at taking hackers.
Activeness [1/10]: 8 due to exams and revision.
Where are you from?: Uk
How well on a scale of 1/10 do you speak English?: 10
What previous clans have you been in?: ExhaleReborn, Lycaon, TheReturnII, TheForce and Fortune
Why do you want to join Retro?: I am looking for a new clan with people who i know and play well with, i am also looking to meet new people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci