• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Return of the Old Gamemodes

Would you like to see Survival/Factions and Creative implemented once again?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Potato

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

J

District 13
Reaction score
So I'm not too sure who remembers this but I propose that we bring back Survival/Factions and Creative towards this server. Back when it was here, both were very popular and played by many players. I believe that if the development team started working on coding these plugins again, this could bring a spark back to MCGamer as well as a new yet somewhat old interest again.

Yes, it will, require more rules to be made and moderators to be trained in these areas, however, I'm sure that Razzledgirl will be able to swiftly teach the staff team about the rules of Creative as she was the head of it. As for Survival/Factions, I'm sure that the staff team could create rules with the community's input of course and decide from there.

This would be great to mainly everyone on the server. The repetition of survival games will no longer get boring, players can go to other gamemodes that they would actually like to play such as taking a short break building random stuff or having intense raids with their friends.

As for Youtubers, I'm sure that everyone is quite annoyed and bored with the fact that MCSG Youtubers only record Survival Games seeing as this is the only gamemode most players want to watch. Once Survival/Factions is reintroduced towards the server, Youtubers now have a more interesting option to record which will most likely definitely appeal to their viewers possibly bringing in more players towards this server.

Anyways, thanks for reading this thread :c

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I like the idea of adding back survival/factions, but the reality is is that probably the same thing will happen again, when everyone just abuses each other and the factions just become the centre of rule breaking. I would love to see a return with factions but can we trust some bad apples in our community to do the right thing?

Also don't worry about creative ;)

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
Factions is always a game type that's BEYOND difficult to keep under control. All factions servers, no matter the size, face issues with XRay users, loads of abuse and hatred in chat, and unfair perks to donors (even with the EULA in effect.)

As for the YouTuber aspect of this, the you tubers of decent size already got their factions server laid out. Would it be wrong mentioning almost all our VIP's who are that SG type (CreeperFarts, Dfield, Grapeapplesauce) all do their own little things on other servers? For example, TheArchon. It'll be difficult to open a factions server and have room to compete with Archon, they're by far the largest Factions server out at the minute just due to how many you tubers upload content from that server daily. It's insane.

I, for one, hope out of the 3 you mentioned, only Creative makes it way back. And that might just happen, who knows? *evil laugh* ;)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Giggums #Seekers4Lyfe

I'd absolutely love to see a return of both Creative and Factions. Regarding Factions, I'm pretty sure there was a reason stated somewhere as to why it's probably not coming back but I could be imagining that- and that obstacle could likely be overcome :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci