• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reunited - US Clan [DISBANDED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nba

Diamond
Reaction score
~Application~
Wins: 347
IGN: nbalegend01.
Name: Burke.
Timezone: Central.
Skills/Weaknesses: Skills: Fishing rod and flint and steel. Weaknesses: teams if 4+ lag and hackers.
Skype/TS?: Yes both.
Skype name (PM me if you want to keep it private): nbalgend01
Prior clans: #Olympians.
Have you teamed with the leaders before?: No I don't recall.
Will you be on TS almost everyday?: Yes.
Are you a cool?: Yes. I'm more than cool my mommy says I'm special cool!
Best kitty picture: Couldn't get one -_- computer is messed up.

Synd87

Experienced
Reaction score
~Application~
Skills/Weaknesses: Skills: Fishing rod and flint and steel. Weaknesses: teams if 4+ lag and hackers.
Recommened. he is cool and fun to play with and lelele dont know what els to say so i will say he has big titties

Reactions: nba

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
~Application~
Accepted as member! Be on our ts a lot!
Sorry guys but im going to leave Reunited because i feel no one is active... sorry @CaptainJS :/
Because no one is active or because you want to recreate Organization?
If it's because nobody is active, you are highly mistaken. You are never on the TS, but we are. If you come on at 9pm and expect us to be on, too bad for you. We are on all the time during the weekends, and anytime from 3:30 to 8pm on the weekdays. I was on for at least 2.5 hours yesterday, as were others. -.- Please don't leave.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
-______________________________________________________________________________-

I just looked at the skype chat and @xNovaXHDx 's new clan thread... How would you guys feel about a merge where we can take 8 of our members over to his clan? If he ever decides to leave or disband it (like he almost always does :/) we can all, including the members who left yesterday, come back to this and resume! That will be our back up plan.

Or, we can continue doing what we are doing, stay strong, continue the clan, and be even more successful! This will only happen if the rest of you stay in the clan. ;)

Please comment or message me saying which you'd prefer!

Because... @djmtitans @JCagg @Drift and @Chris_Bro1998 have all left for #Trinity...

IF he agrees to let us merge, here are the 8 people that would go over:

@CaptainJS @Xx_SToRmZZ_xX @HeartAndSoul @MaxTheKokiri @FrenchFried @Synd87 @ZaneTheSloth @FatalModzz

@timothy123 @xDefrasa I didn't pick you cuz you are gonna start a new clan.

Last edited:

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
-______________________________________________________________________________-

I just looked at the skype chat and @xNovaXHDx 's new clan thread... How would you guys feel about a merge where we can take 8 of our members over to his clan? If he ever decides to leave or disband it (like he almost always does :/) we can all, including the members who left yesterday, come back to this and resume! That will be our back up plan.

Or, we can continue doing what we are doing, stay strong, continue the clan, and be even more successful! This will only happen if the rest of you stay in the clan. ;)

Because... @djmtitans @JCagg @Drift and @Chris_Bro1998 have all left for #Trinity...

@CaptainJS @Xx_SToRmZZ_xX @HeartAndSoul @MaxTheKokiri @FrenchFried @Synd87 @ZaneTheSloth @FatalModzz

You would go over? No way. This is you clan, your going to have to run it. If you were to go over then somebody else would have to take full leadership of this Clan, if Trinity disbands you would probably become a Co-Leader, or officer. That's just my opinion, if you go over, then I don't think it's fair that your still a leader.

Last edited:

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

No, I'm not going. Plus, people in that clan don't like me, and the people that left weren't that loyal to the clan, because 3 of them were staff.

D

Drift

I'll speak for Nova.
He has said he does not want anymore Reunited in his clan. Except for Captain.
On the other hand, I want two specific more people from here. xPoke, and Heart.
Why I left? I left because we're always arguing, we're unorganized, and in general, falling apart.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll speak for Nova.
He has said he does not want anymore Reunited in his clan. Except for Captain.
On the other hand, I want two specific more people from here. xPoke, and Heart.
Why I left? I left because we're always arguing, we're unorganized, and in general, falling apart.
No, I'm not leaving. Why? Because Nova dislikes me, and plus, so do some of the other members, and I'm an officer here, so that would be a douchebag move on Captain. I don't believe that A LEADER would leave Aedrift. A LEADER

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
@CaptainJS let's please not merge with Trinity, it's already causing flame and Drama, just let go from Organization, you can run a clan without them. The fact that you said your going to merge YOU'RE clan with trinity and then YOU were going to go to them is just pathetic, so please just let it go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci