• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Reven's Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le0

District 13
Reaction score
Bye Reven, I'm really sad to see you go :c you're a really cool guy, and I don't like your and Philly's bromance breaking :c

But really, I'll miss you. I hope you come back sometimes :)

Chocostarr

Experienced
Reaction score
Teamed with you twice and you betrayed me :D was pretty funny though.
Good luck in... life I suppose ;)

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Going to miss you a lot Revy. You are such and insperassion in real life. You are one of my best MCSg friends ever. U miss the old days of me you and ColdHeart all playing the days away. Such great memories. I will remember you. Thanks for all the advice and the help on my mod app. Your friend-Voxcile
Will miss you voxi :) hope everything goes well for you while I'm gone <3

No Reven, you are not allowed to leave ;_; Who is going to betray Philly now ? :( :'(
Looks like you are going to have to take over for me xD. Don't let me down! I want videos!

Goodbye reven, my chats with you were fun and calming, I only fought you once, but I remember winning, have fun with whatever you're moving on too.
Lol had to rub that one in my face xD

Bye Reven, I'm really sad to see you go :c you're a really cool guy, and I don't like your and Philly's bromance breaking :c

But really, I'll miss you. I hope you come back sometimes :)
You're just jealous you can't have what me and philly have XD. Bai le0 <3

Nicole

Diamond
Reaction score
Reven I Cri ;_; Who else is going to make me stay up until 5 am the day of my exam and then laugh at me when I sleep through it?! But seriously, staying up all night talking with you and Philly is by far my favourite, and I'm really sad to see you go. :c Who am I going to betray now ;_; but anyways I love you <3

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Awe. That's too bad Reven. You've poked me a few times with a few issues I've helped you resolve, and every time you've seen like a generally nice guy. Sad to see you go. Best of luck with everything! <3

EDIT: Also, @Philly67 is nub. >:[

Last edited:

Philly67

Platinum
Reaction score
Awe. That's too bad Reven. You've poked me a few times with a few issues I've helped you resolve, and every time you've seen like a generally nice guy. Sad to see you go. Best of luck with everything! <3

;_;

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
However expect to see a lot more bans for aimbot..

Anyway, really sad to see you go. We played for like 2 days, but got a lot of nice 1v1s in. I hope to see you play at least once in a while...
Bye for now.

Knaala

Diamond
Reaction score
Aw, Reven plz nuuuuu ;-; I really do respect your decision and I'm glad you are doing what is best for yourself, but I really will miss you. :( You are always so sweet and kind... even though you "never could betray Knaala" and lie ;) Please visit the forums and TS ;c I'm sad I haven't been able to talk to you since I've been gone. Who's puppy will ever be as cute as yours?? (Shhhh no ones) I love you :) Get a kik for us.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
Reven I Cri ;_; Who else is going to make me stay up until 5 am the day of my exam and then laugh at me when I sleep through it?! But seriously, staying up all night talking with you and Philly is by far my favourite, and I'm really sad to see you go. :c Who am I going to betray now ;_; but anyways I love you <3
Lol I'll come on here and there and spec you guys sometimes xD. Still fun just talking to all of you.

Yes...yes he is :)

Anyway, really sad to see you go. We played for like 2 days, but got a lot of nice 1v1s in. I hope to see you play at least once in a while...
Bye for now.
Was fun fighting you those few times :p. You are so much better than you were back then.

Aw, Reven plz nuuuuu ;-; I really do respect your decision and I'm glad you are doing what is best for yourself, but I really will miss you. :( You are always so sweet and kind... even though you "never could betray Knaala" and lie ;) Please visit the forums and TS ;c I'm sad I haven't been able to talk to you since I've been gone. Who's puppy will ever be as cute as yours?? (Shhhh no ones) I love you :) Get a kik for us.
Lol leave my puppy alone >=(!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci