• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Review] Survival Kingdom (Finished) (Video Trailer + Download link)

ikester110

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm so glad to see this map getting accepted I hope you all have fun with the traps and special little redstone things I created for it! :)

Big Mike 4

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm so glad to see this map getting accepted I hope you all have fun with the traps and special little redstone things I created for it! :)
IKESTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCA1ag0n11

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey dude do you mind making me a trailor of my map? I'm only 11 and I dont know all that editing stuff. You can find my map on the finished map section. Please, I would be very greatfull if you do.

Biffington2

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey dude do you mind making me a trailor of my map? I'm only 11 and I dont know all that editing stuff. You can find my map on the finished map section. Please, I would be very greatfull if you do.
I'd love to make you a trailer, just give me the song you want to use, and message me the server IP

JCA1ag0n11

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Biff when are you coming on? I have school tomarrow and the server wont be on for a week.

Drybear1998

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I really love this map!! But there's one annoying thing... I think you should remove some traps because when i played it earlier today i was the only one that wasn't stuck. And it was 9 tributes left.

Big Mike 4

Survivor
Reaction score
I really love this map!! But there's one annoying thing... I think you should remove some traps because when i played it earlier today i was the only one that wasn't stuck. And it was 9 tributes left.
Lol we went hard on traps. We have been talking about doing that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci