• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revival of MCSG

Gustav Mahikano

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm turning 15 in one month.

Well, I am turning 15 in a month so I was 13 when I started. I am not saying that it should take 6 months. What I am saying is that I don't like how people argue how easy it is to fix when they don't have the experience to backup their statement. I also do not appreciate your rudeness.
You literally ignored everything said just to say you were 13, not 12. Once again, you posted as if you were some developer pro who's better than normal people,
Well it's not like I have 2 years of experience in Java development or anything. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
when in reality you know pretty much nothing more than the average person like you had some kind of superiority complex.

It's like you provoke a reaction out of people by contributing irrelevant points such as 'The devs are great", "I know nothing but this could be harder to fix than you think!" and "I was 12 not 13". Of course people are gonna get pissy with you.

After that 'rude' display from yourself, you don't need to go on to act like everyone is suddenly hating on you for no reason.

And then after pretty much provoking this 'rudeness' (not exactly flame) you go on to say that if anyone else continues to point out what you're doing the thread is going to be locked so you don't have to confront criticisms about what you've said. Also, I' was a mod once upon a time, and there is no way in Hell that if the staff in general have gotten better (which I hear they have) this thread is going to be locked by a moderator. I only see a Snr. Staff member locking this thread, and if that does happen, it's only going to show that nothing has changed.

The old MCSG staff were pretty much you in a nutshell. Point out problems and criticisms >> defend staff and developers >> don't like what is said >> proceed to lock the thread and end all discussion. If things are going to change threads like these need to stick around regardless of how you feel about it, sorry to say. As MoLoToV said, these threads promote a lot of discussion, and it'd be nice to see where it goes at least. Props to Ceroria for not pulling a 2013 staff classic and locking the thread because people have said the devs aren't working hard enough.

Anyhow, if you haven't already gotten the memo I'm just going to say that you should probably just stop posting on the thread. Not trying to be an asshole, but if you do you're just going to receive backflash. This thread wasn't made to give you a 'rude awakening', but it was directed more towards the Snr. Staff because it's up to them to incite the change that everyone wants and this server needs.

I suppose that's true, however, the developers need to create gamemodes that appeal to the target market, rather than ones that are doomed to fail from the start, while also maintaining and updating their current popular gamemode (which they failed to do).

Which just shows how inactive the server owner is...
Was pretty much gonna say the exact same as you. To keep a 'one hit wonder' MC server going strong it needs to focus on it's 'one hit' and polish it into something that's going to last long term. This server hasn't been doing that for a long time, and it shows with the amount of time taken to fix bugs that appear.

Last edited:

Rapuzel

Spectator
Reaction score
My reaction to the staff responses:
But seriously though ...​

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
My reaction to the staff responses:
But seriously though ...​
I won't even reply to any of their comments anymore because the staff are still being defensive and acting like we're attacking them. I was mod and Gustav Mahikano was mod aswell so we know when they're bs'ing or not. I won't bother replying to any more staff members who'm I feel are just wasting my time and are a waste of a staff position. Feel free to do it yourselves guys. Good job! Evermore Rapuzel Gustav Mahikano Stralcsar

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
I won't even reply to any of their comments anymore because the staff are still being defensive and acting like we're attacking them. I was mod and Gustav Mahikano was mod aswell so we know when they're bs'ing or not. I won't bother replying to any more staff members who'm I feel are just wasting my time and are a waste of a staff position. Feel free to do it yourselves guys. Good job! Evermore Rapuzel Gustav Mahikano Stralcsar
Sorry what?

Also regarding to the whole Minecraft servers need to branch out and do other things to stay alive, that's pretty much the general jist of it nowadays. You have some of the most popular servers such as Hypixel, MCGamer, Mineplex, Cube Craft, having more than one game-mode. Why? Because having only ONE game mode will get stale, and having more than one caters and appeals to more than one group of players. It's just simple business. You expand your business and give a wider range of things to do and people will stay and flock to you.

Last edited:

SilverFlames

Diamond
Reaction score
Fix your No cheat, legit I've seen more hacker in a day compared to 2-3 a month one year ago. Lets all move to VIKKCRAFT :DD

Dave

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
not true. try backing that up
i will back that up with the evidence that i have been around and running network for almost 4 years including this one and i know what a network needs.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I don't think the staff team is going to do anything. because nowadays many of these mods and Sr.Mods only care about their ranks and how high they can go with them.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
not true. try backing that up
> looks at popularity of vanilla survival servers
> looks at popularity of UHC
> looks at popularity of factions
> looks at popularity of economy servers
etc

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
i will back that up with the evidence that i have been around and running network for almost 4 years including this one and i know what a network needs.
which is why mcsg has done so well since diversifying lmao

ur wrong ho

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
which is why mcsg has done so well since diversifying lmao

ur wrong ho
One of the most effective ways to learn is through mistakes and experience stop being so salty he knows a lot more than you do

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci