• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Revival of MCSG

Offlook

Yurleth
Reaction score
This is true, i mean, I like Deadly Descent but people are BARLEY on and I never play any of the other game modes except for BG and SG. A lot of the legends of MCSG have quit for CSGO or just simply do not enjoy the game anymore because they get annoyed. I will bring some of the things you mentioned here up but I am sure that Ceroria already did that :p

easy

Tribute
Reaction score
This is true, i mean, I like Deadly Descent but people are BARLEY on and I never play any of the other game modes except for BG and SG. A lot of the legends of MCSG have quit for CSGO or just simply do not enjoy the game anymore because they get annoyed. I will bring some of the things you mentioned here up but I am sure that Ceroria already did that :p
You're one of the reasons why mcsg is going downfall... You spammed forum games a ton and got mod like 1-2 weeks later...

Valethar

Career
Reaction score
You're one of the reasons why mcsg is going downfall... You spammed forum games a ton and got mod like 1-2 weeks later...
When the hell does doing forum games, which, may I add, replying frequently is the POINT of them, have anything to do with it?

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh look, another one of those threads..

MCSG is dying!1!1!
Fix the anticheat!1!1
The developers do nothing!1!1

Please, for the benefit of those who actually wish this network well, stop posting these stupid threads. God, I am so sick of these cropping up every other day.

easy

Tribute
Reaction score
When the hell does doing forum games, which, may I add, replying frequently is the POINT of them, have anything to do with it?
He doesn't deserve mod and almost all his messages came from spamming forum games smart one

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
im not bothered, anyone else can see for themselves how UTTERLY IDIOTIC that post is
Again, you fail to explain exactly how and why I am wrong. Therefore, your argument is simple bluster. Give me a reason as to why my allegations are incorrect and then you won't look like a fool.

Jusser

Career
Reaction score
funny coming from you
It's the truth though, when people have experience you should at least respect their opinions and views as they'll be educated a little bit more than you. It's always good to give people the benefit of a doubt but when you know they are wrong then you can still tell them. :3

The saying that comes to mind is 'give honor where honor is due' which MCG tryhards aren't very good at doing regardless of situation. You can still tell someone that something is wrong without being rude about it; when your message is filled with hate I find less people listen anyhow. That being said, MCgamer's made a lot of mistakes and it either needs to get its act together and fix the mistakes or risk losing all donations and, thus, shutting down

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
i will back that up with the evidence that i have been around and running network for almost 4 years including this one and i know what a network needs.
you certainly don't ;) no other gamemode on MCGamer is popular but MCSG. doesn't take a genius.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci