• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RevolutionReborn

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProlificMC

Survivor
Reaction score
About Us

Hello we are RevolutionReborn. We were formed in March 2015 but disbanded due to personal reasoning, but we are now back and better than ever! We are looking for experienced clan war and MCSG players to join our clan. Below are the current members, requirements and the application form to join the clan!

Clan Information

Founders

Prolific_

Current Owner
Prolific_

Date Founded
26/08/15 (Reformed)

Skype Contact Info

Prolific.arts (Contact me for CW's or just for more info about our clan)

Requirements

Victories
100 Victories or a 1/7 ratio

Skype and Teamspeak
Must have skype to be added to our group chat to be informed about clan practice and clan wars and teamspeak to communicate during these activities

Working and Clear Mic
You must have a working and clear microphone. If you do not meet this requirement then do not apply as you will be immediately rejected

Activity and Attitude
You must be active and treat all members with respect and also listen to higher ranked members' commands without question

Knowledge and Maturity
You must speak fluent English and be mature. Also you must know the main call out points on all of the CB maps (most popular maps)

Application

IGN:
Badlion MCSG elo:
Wins/Games Ratio:
Previous Clans:
Weaknesses/Strengths:

Why do you want to join?:
What members do you know?:

Please note that if you're accepted, you will have to pass a 3 round 1v1 trial against me and a CW/Scrim so we can see your PVP and CW ability!

Roster

Owners
Prolific_

Leaders
MidgetHoe
Pizi

Captains

Skqd - Bent

Elites

Members
iDemonStrike
AfterFX

ItsUlti

Trials

Alts

Clan Wars

W: 7 - PP: 0 - L: 2

RevolutionReborn VS Vitaly 5-0
Good CW, they were a very nice but not very skilled clan, we tried out playing with some of our trial members and they did very well and are now considered as key members for clan wars!

RevolutionReborn VS RoxyK 4-5
Very exciting clan war, it went right down to the wire, a few stages where we had to get mods involved to do with spamming the scoreline in chat and insulting our members, in the end they won mainly because of our players getting spawnkilled and dying to randies but overall it was a very exciting clan war!

RevolutionReborn VS OnFire 5-0

Well, this clan war was a very nice clan war where we went 3-1 up then unfortunately 2 of the members of the other clan decided to leave and disband their clan. They are now members of our clan and we wish them luck in our clan in the future!

RevolutionReborn VS Shine 5-1

This clan war straight forward but in a few rounds we died off spawn and had to pull off an insane clutch; Well done to Inflict_ + SGAdrenaline for pulling off that clutch on Valleyside University. Overally nice and simple 5-1 win; they did not look like winning at any point.

RevolutionReborn VS WarCreatureZ 5-0
This clan war was full of flame; they to have a redo because our player killed there player while our player was getting lag so we get mods involved; the mods said 1-0 us but they then kicked us from the chat so we took it as a forfeit

RevolutionReborn VS Fyratex 2-5

They had better chemistry and were a lot better than us to be completely honest; at times they were flamey and other times they were nice but we got unlucky from our tier 2's and outnumbered several times. Good game Fyratex, we will have a rematch soon

RevolutionReborn VS TitansRO 5-0

They played 1 round, which we won then their owner quit the clan so we got the 5-0 win. Didn't really get a chance to judge them therefore not a very good clan war but we won 5-0.

RevolutionReborn VS GlacialAcademy 5-1
We played up to 4-1 to us but they then decided to just call it quits and gave us the 5-1 victory. They were a decent but we were good with our routes and got good loot so we could beat quite easily but they were a good clan!

RevolutionReborn VS OsosLokos 5-2
We were drawing 2-2 then they postponed, i messaged them everyday if they wanted to continue but they kept ignoring my messages, then the deadline for the postpone ran out without them giving me a reason so we took it that they forfeited. Good CW where Prolific_ and AyHombre took out a 2v4 to bring it back to 2-1.

Last edited:

Dark_Vadour

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: AlphaPlays, 2qq and DoggyPretty (don't ask)
Name: Andrew
Nationality: British
Badlion MCSG elo: 1602
Wins/Games Ratio: 37 wins on all accounts, in total (I don't win very many games, but I do get a decent amount of kills each game, which I think is a plus)
Previous Clans: None
Weaknesses/Strengths: Strengths - FnS and Sword, weaknesses - Bow and rod (getting a lot better at both)
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I've been looking for a clan for a long time and this seems like the perfect one. I like the competitive side of the clan as well as the entertainment side of it.
What members do you know?: Prolific

_JanTheGamer_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: JanTheGamer
Name: Jan
Nationality: Croatian
Badlion MCSG elo: 1600+
Wins/Games Ratio: 12 / 303, Solo: 2/20
Previous Clans: RevlutionEU, SatisfyEU, RebellishEU, #TeamSweatWipes, RevolveEU and some others I don't remember.
Weaknesses/Strengths: Strengths: Offensive sword and fishing rod combos, weaknesses: F&S and Ice/Water fights.

Why do you want to join?: Because I enjoy clans.
What members do you know?: Brad, Sam and Ruan.

Sypher

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: SypherPlayzMc
Name: Tyler
Badlion MCSG elo: idk don't really play mcsg on bl that much
Wins/Games Ratio: 7/429 so bad
Previous Clans: RevolveEU cant remember others
Weaknesses/Strengths: Alright with bow : Ice fights Practicing with rod and fns

Why do you want to join?: becuz i enjoy playing in cw and helping out :p
What members do you know?: Brad

TisSkittles

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: TisSkittles
Name: Haz
Badlion MCSG elo: gonna check now ;P
Wins/Games Ratio: 147/379 (gonna reset them)
Previous Clans: Team Nano (not the popular 1)
Weaknesses/Strengths: rod spam, fns spam, straightliners
Why do you want to join?: I want to be in a clan. its been so long ;-;
What members do you know?: \0/

ProlificMC

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: TisSkittles
Name: Haz
Badlion MCSG elo: gonna check now ;P
Wins/Games Ratio: 147/379 (gonna reset them)
Previous Clans: Team Nano (not the popular 1)
Weaknesses/Strengths: rod spam, fns spam, straightliners
Why do you want to join?: I want to be in a clan. its been so long ;-;
What members do you know?: \0/
Your stats are very good, we will have to trial you but accept skype request!
Accepted as TRIAL

ProlificMC

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: AlphaPlays, 2qq and DoggyPretty (don't ask)
Name: Andrew
Badlion MCSG elo: 1602
Wins/Games Ratio: 37 wins on all accounts, in total (I don't win very many games, but I do get a decent amount of kills each game, which I think is a plus)
Previous Clans: None
Weaknesses/Strengths: Strengths - FnS and Sword, weaknesses - Bow and rod (getting a lot better at both)
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I've been looking for a clan for a long time and this seems like the perfect one. I like the competitive side of the clan as well as the entertainment side of it.
What members do you know?: Prolific
Accepted as MEMBER

ProlificMC

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: SypherPlayzMc
Name: Tyler
Badlion MCSG elo: idk don't really play mcsg on bl that much
Wins/Games Ratio: 7/429 so bad
Previous Clans: RevolveEU cant remember others
Weaknesses/Strengths: Alright with bow : Ice fights Practicing with rod and fns