• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RevolveEU

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternityMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: EternityMC
Your Age:13 almost 14
Past Clans: None :(
Win/Games Ratio: 12 games won 265 played ( only just started try harding in the past week)
PvP ups/downs: Im good with strafes and rod but I need to get better at the FnS
Skype Name: Eternity
What you want to be known as: Eternity
Why do you want to join? (at least 25 words): I want to join because for starters I get to meet new people and ive been in games were there have been clan wars and they look really fun. also id just like to be able to say ive been in a clan war
How can you benefit our clan? (at least 35 words): in this clan I can bring many things, including : good support, im on ALOT. Also I can bring more people to try and join because I will record the clan wars. and I can make a texture pack private for the clan :)

ExTrAx

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: LuminousYT_
Your Age: 13
Past Clans: SurgeUS , Galatic Clan , Ancient Clan and Static Clan
Win/Games Ratio:
PvP ups/downs: Malee , Bow UPS / Downs: Rod
Skype Name: you got me
What you want to be known as: an MCSG Clan Player
Why do you want to join? (at least 25 words): because its been a while since Ive been in a clan and I forget how much fun they were so I wanna bring back that team work and enjoyment to mcsg.
How can you benefit our clan? (at least 35 words): I'm a really good tactical player so I could help the clan ingame coming up with stratiges and also ive been in 47 clan battles and lost 13 of them so I think an experienced clan player could be some help to the team.

_JanTheGamer_

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: JanTheGamer
Your Age:12
Past Clans:RevolutionEU, SatisfyEU, RevolutionEU (reborn), RevolveEU, #TeamSweatWipes and some other I don't remember.
Win/Games Ratio: SG: 11/278, Solo SG: 1/3
PvP ups/downs: Ups: Offensive Sword/Rod Combos, Bow. Downs: Ice Fights, F&S.
Skype Name: You have it, and it's private 'cause I'm famous jk
What you want to be known as: Jan (Pronouced JAN not YAN)
Why do you want to join? (at least 25 words): I enjoy clans and I'm a rebel so I wont put 25 words.
How can you benefit our clan? (at least 35 words): 'Cause I'm sexy

PikaArtworkz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Quaantum
Past Clans: RevolveEU FantaEU PepsiPowerEU ExzistEU
Win/Games Ratio:idk
PvP ups/downs:stuff
Skype Name:u got it
What you want to be known as:hazza
Why do you want to join? (at least 25 words):idkdikd
How can you benefit our clan? (at least 35 words):idk

ProlificMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Accepted as trial member! You will have to be on trial in clan wars until you prove you're worthy of member!

Dark_Vadour

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: AlphaPlays & DoggyPretty
Past Clans: First time
Win/Games Ratio:
PvP ups/downs: I'm good at the sword and the FnS, could use a bit of work with the rod and the bow.
Skype Name: andrewliss1
What you want to be known as: Alpha, Andrew
Why do you want to join? (at least 25 words): I want to join because I really want to experience what it is like being in a clan and go into more competitive PvP scenes, as well as co-operate with other great PvPers, learn from them and teach them, I want to make sure we are the best clan that we can be. Plus, being in a clan means that I will be able to meet great new people and strike up friendships with them!
How can you benefit our clan? (at least 35 words):

I can benefit the clan by bringing banter to the clan, as well as making the clan more well known and popular in the MCSG community. I can make sure that everyone's good with everyone else and that everyone does their best in clan wars. (I know that my ratios aren't very good, but I have very bad hacker luck and run into them nearly every game, and I rarely manage to actually kill them. I have 600 and 930 points on my accounts respectively, and I would have no problems at all with doing a trial, as I really want to get into this clan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci