• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rev's Leaving Thread

Dave | Rev

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
As you may be able to guess from the title, I am leaving MCGamer, and Minecraft as a whole. This means forums, in-game and on TeamSpeak.

Like most people, I have my reasons, so I will share them with you here ;p

1. I've grown out of Minecraft. For 3 years I have played and you know what, I never thought that I would ever stop playing. However, here I am now, informing you that I am now leaving. I had my fun times as a kid, but it is my time.

2. I've accomplished everything I wanted to here. I successfully became a moderator. I made friends here and I hope that one day, I can catch up somehow. As a moderator, I wanted to do as much as I could for the community, which I hope I did accomplish. So thank you in that respect for pushing me (in a way).

3. Last but not least, I realised what was happening around me. I have realised that having friends is awesome (unless its Manos, hes a pleb). I have heaps of fun playing basketball at school, even though it's terrible. I don't want to be thinking about getting home and playing Minecraft all weekend and all afternoon. I'm better than that.

So thank you for all of the highs (and the lows), but this is my time. I thank everyone here, and I wish everyone the best of luck, both in-game, and in real life.

Here are some people I would like to thank:
Manos - See ya in the holidays c:

Le0 - I remember when you were Sr.Mod when I applied for mod for the first time. I wanted to be like you and achieve what you did. Unfortunately, I didn't, but you however, became the best Admin on these servers.

ChadTheDJ - I loved meeting you in Sydney, and I am so grateful for the times that you gave me on these servers.

darkai202 - You better get that #1 spot. Nah, in all seriousness, when I was in a ts with you, I always had a good time :)

AMooseMan3 - We had our fun back in the day, and its a shame that you didnt get that age exception.

@EveryoneElse- Goodbye and Goodluck

Thanks for the memories.

-Rev

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Dave! No!!
I'll still talk to you on Skype every known and then buddy. Have a good life <3
Edit: I'll always remember the time when you first got mod and you went to global accidentally haha

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I don't want to be thinking about getting home and playing Minecraft all weekend and all afternoon. I'm better than that.
This is sooo true. Once you start hanging out with friends more often, this will go away. It stuck with me after I stopped playing. Anyways, good luck in life, I enjoyed you as a forumer.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It's always a good time

Wo o o o o ah

We don't even have to try

You better gimme your Skype

Twee

District 13
Reaction score
Your request to leave has been DENIED
You may reapply: Never

Julia

Platinum
Reaction score
Aw, davey wavey you're leavvinggg ;-; I'll always remember the day that Manos and I were waiting for you to get your Mod rank. c: Actually, disliked it when I called you davey wavey but you know wot yolo. It was nice knowing you in the community Mr.Dave_P i forgot the number c:

Goodluck in the future!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci