• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RF5: Memory of Earth

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Glad I even got to help with the 3 little projects I did :3

Hazzy16

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes :3 I love your maps Nine xD Especially those with a big amount of wilderness :3 I <3 this map too and hope it gets added! Good Luck :D

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks very nice, Some houses just look abit too bland, but the main features and the trees look very nice. I think if you were more careful on which houses you put in to fit the theme, it could be a more solid map. Just some feedback though. Very nice!

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Memory Of Earth

Overview:

Hey guys!

This is the second part of a two part build, it was built by the team I lead called Red Forest! We have been working on it over the last few months, it is a survival games map for 24 players, has a 300 radius and has many, many chests!

The Map has an overgrown town theme, we chose to use a mix of gothic style older buildings and some more modern buildings which is concurrent with a lot of european towns and cities. We were heavily influenced by series such as the Last of Us and I am Legend in which the world has been left in ruin, SG map wise, we wanted to take the overgrown theme and take it to a completely new level with a new level of detail.

Storyline:

The Story of Memory of Earth Starts on a desolate planet far from earth on the space station called the crucible, following the events of Moonbase 9 and Icarus where a disease was unleashed across the human colonies, the crucible lost communication with everyone and with the disease at their doorstep they were running out of options. They decided it would be best to head back to earth in the hopes they fared better than the other colonies.. But it wasn’t the earth of their memories waiting for them, the world has been left in ruin for many long years and all the survivors of the crucible can use to survive are their Memories of Earth.

View attachment 19839
View attachment 19840
View attachment 19841
View attachment 19842
View attachment 19843
View attachment 19844

-=Default pictures- http://imgur.com/a/XRO37=-

Links:

• See the Trailer here >>
"What do you think it will be like... Earth?... Just like in our memories..."
I really hope you enjoy this build I did and watch out for more builds in the future!

Support the PMC page here-> http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/memory-of-earth/

please leave a diamond in support of the build.

[Shaders used are Sonic ether's V10.1 preview shader pack and the GLSL Shaders mod by Karyonix]
Awesome map! Really enjoyed playing it!!!

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Is your hope to get both maps on the servers? I honestly think this one is much cooler than the other one, and that one or the other would suffice. Amazing work as always RF! :D

Last edited:

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Is your hope to get both maps on the servers? I honestly think this one is much cooler than the other one, and that one or the other would suffice. Amazing work as always RF! :D
The intention was to get Memory of Earth added, Day Zero was just for the tournament, we would only add it if a sufficient amount of people specifically wanted it added

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci