• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rhino1928's MCSG Story

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hello! Im Rhino1928 and this is my MCSG Story, sorry if it lacks detail I have crappy memory and I don't remember a lot of simple things :p Anyway here it goes....

It all started March 23, 2012 I had just sat down at the Midnight Premiere of The Hunger Games with my two best friends both of which played Minecraft avidly. Moving on, after the movie we had a sleepover and started playing a lot of minecraft. My friend then said ''I wonder if there are any Hunger Games servers out there'', after a bit of time we came upon a large Hunger Games server network called mc-hg.com (I think). The next month is bit of a blur but in that time both of my two friends who had introduced me to Hunger Games servers had quit minecraft and moved onto Call Of Duty and Battlefield (ew.). Around the end of May I had gotten quite bored of Hunger Games and I moved onto Creative servers building what I thought was cool, well I met a girl named DingAling and we hung out of a Creative server together for about a week before we started skyping and such, well it turns out she played Hunger Games and in that week she introduced me to MCSG.

We both played MCSG with some other friends we had gathered and we all played and TONS of fun making stupid only Tier 1 chest routes and such, well after about 100 games with these guys I finally won my first game of MCSG. I think right then and there I screamed ''Oh Lord Jesus, Its a miracle'' and we all started laughing. I started getting more and more wins and started to get better and better. Around July of 2012 DingAling sort of bot bored with MC and quit and soon all of the other friends I had played with quit as well and moved on... Alone, I started playing a ton more getting myself to about 100 wins by August. I soon joined what would be my first clan #Bungled with KingJr and soggypickle and a few others whose named escape me ATM.

Soon after joining #Bungled I joined the forums August 22, 2012 and I think this is one of my first postsThe ''Ever So Slowly Mental Breakdown Begins....... **Starts To Twitch** Progresses to SEIZURE!! MUST PLAY MCSG!!!!!''. It was when Mojang Authentification Servers went down and everyone started freaking out, and I followed suit :p.

A few months passed and I left #Bungled and I joined some random clans after that, mainly just clan hopping, then out of the blue I stumbled upon a clan called #EliteSquad led by the infamous Torchy (TorchScar). I had SO much fun with these guys making tons of memories as the months passed, then one day the Fire Nation attacked... I mean TorchScar disbanded #EliteSquad and I didn't know what to do, #Elitesquad was my home and I had no one else to go. Then my friend Mooclan introduced me to my soon to become best friends Exodus and Jackthepwnzor, these guys made my MCSG experience worthwhile again and soon we started a clan #Romans, to those who played in V1 you remember the days of our epicness ;). Then came the day when came the day when Jack decided to quit MCSG and minecraft altogether getting mad at hackers and not being able to win anymore... soon my best Buddy Exodus and Me grew farther and farther apart with our Skype Calls and such and we kind of just let eachother go xD. The next few months are again a bit of a blur but here are some of the more well known clans I joined those coming months #Impalers #Organization. In those months I hit my prime and I started getting 7,8,9 and even sometimes 10 wins a day racking up my wins to about 410 before one day I guess I just hit my wall and I started going down in skill overtime. But fear not... also in those months that were a blue I met some more super amazing cool people Krafty AndyFlips MaxStormz and Auroraty|Kristie .

In about September of 2013 I joined the infamous and #1 clan at the time #Rebels with Branbob83 as the leader and Maxypie as Co-Leader. In #Rebels I got to meet a lot of really cool and AMAZING people and had a great time messing around, telling jokes, making secret tams with Maxypie and just hanging out. And that brings me to today....

Today I have left #Rebels and decided to keep on the down low for a while not try-harding wins and getting mad every single time I die... But I have made a promise to myself that #Rebels will be my last and final clan and I will rejoin one day.

The End! :D I hope you enjoyed my story, as horrible as it might have been xD Onto the tagging the most amazing and sexy people of all time.
Prosaur Apzy Krafty AndyFlips cadbane4321 SuperxAndrew MaxStormz Exodus Jackthepwnzor KingJr soggypickle Torchy Mooclan xCrayfish Maxypie Eden Johan1555 Jccandfriends Chris_Bro ChrisComedies BazzBerry iMightTroll Auroraty|Kristie Mp5xz Branbob83 rexxyy Zoeticly FuzzyPB Gipp myruhh7 piranga Zado Sage | Penguino Spellyy IPureGold ScrewYouGumby2 Tinyoneo ohheyitscarly Slam_Burger Soulv2 CruelDefiance UpdatinStatus geoman343 ITsMeTYL3R mikefroot Hawk62 YoshiYamiYori Denster91 Butterballer GentleSnivy Cscoop HarborSeal chip27 JustAHotDog DQ Jacob | Nemints @kupi12 Cryptic_Gamer MasonBulldog19 LittleRawr_ duckluv321 WertQuadNine LiningHawk1702 ryanroks594 TehSteelFlexer Tuct iancool Sixorr Turnip polarisXD RTGxxKaos ash0521 Yesh (DoodleBob91) Fox Epic_Frog_Song Dantelius Ninetailefox92 Tree_TheBigKind DonutDudeMC Wizterfix michael harmon Lucidictive chip27 Sneeze7
Alec129 NewYorkKidd9

Last edited:

Ellen

Diamond
Reaction score
Ily <3 but you forgot the fact that we waited for around 3,5 hours on the mcsg ts today ;-;

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
;o silly Rhino, TorchScar didn't disband EliteSquad, the members did. Torch left and handed it down to me, and then in like April or something everyone wanted to try new things and so they all agreed to disband. (i cri)
And I don't actually remember introducing you to Exodus or Jack o.o I think it was someone else, but I have no idea who. But it could have been me.

And wait! Hold the phone! You never told me you started Roman!! :eek: Waaat I thought they started before I was in EliteSquad.

Oh well.
Lovely story m8 <3

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
Hello! Im Rhino1928 and this is my MCSG Story, sorry if it lacks detail I have crappy memory and I don't remember a lot of simple things :p Anyway here it goes....

It all started March 23, 2012 I had just sat down at the Midnight Premiere of The Hunger Games with my two best friends both of which played Minecraft avidly. Moving on, after the movie we had a sleepover and started playing a lot of minecraft. My friend then said ''I wonder if there are any Hunger Games servers out there'', after a bit of time we came upon a large Hunger Games server network called mc-hg.com (I think). The next month is bit of a blur but in that time both of my two friends who had introduced me to Hunger Games servers had quit minecraft and moved onto Call Of Duty and Battlefield (ew.). Around the end of May I had gotten quite bored of Hunger Games and I moved onto Creative servers building what I thought was cool, well I met a girl named DingAling and we hung out of a Creative server together for about a week before we started skyping and such, well it turns out she played Hunger Games and in that week she introduced me to MCSG.

We both played MCSG with some other friends we had gathered and we all played and TONS of fun making stupid only Tier 1 chest routes and such, well after about 100 games with these guys I finally won my first game of MCSG. I think right then and there I screamed ''Oh Lord Jesus, Its a miracle'' and we all started laughing. I started getting more and more wins and started to get better and better. Around July of 2012 DingAling sort of bot bored with MC and quit and soon all of the other friends I had played with quit as well and moved on... Alone, I started playing a ton more getting myself to about 100 wins by August. I soon joined what would be my first clan #Bungled with KingJr and soggypickle and a few others whose named escape me ATM.

Soon after joining #Bungled I joined the forums August 22, 2012 and I think this is one of my first postsThe ''Ever So Slowly Mental Breakdown Begins....... **Starts To Twitch** Progresses to SEIZURE!! MUST PLAY MCSG!!!!!''. It was when Mojang Authentification Servers went down and everyone started freaking out, and I followed suit :p.

A few months passed and I left #Bungled and I joined some random clans after that, mainly just clan hopping, then out of the blue I stumbled upon a clan called #EliteSquad led by the infamous Torchy (TorchScar). I had SO much fun with these guys making tons of memories as the months passed, then one day the Fire Nation attacked... I mean TorchScar disbanded #EliteSquad and I didn't know what to do, #Elitesquad was my home and I had no one else to go. Then my friend Mooclan introduced me to my soon to become best friends Exodus and Jackthepwnzor, these guys made my MCSG experience worthwhile again and soon we started a clan #Romans, to those who played in V1 you remember the days of our epicness ;). Then came the day when came the day when Jack decided to quit MCSG and minecraft altogether getting mad at hackers and not being able to win anymore... soon my best Buddy Exodus and Me grew farther and farther apart with our Skype Calls and such and we kind of just let eachother go xD. The next few months are again a bit of a blur but here are some of the more well known clans I joined those coming months #Impalers #Organization. In those months I hit my prime and I started getting 7,8,9 and even sometimes 10 wins a day racking up my wins to about 410 before one day I guess I just hit my wall and I started going down in skill overtime. But fear not... also in those months that were a blue I met some more super amazing cool people Krafty AndyFlips MaxStormz and Auroraty|Kristie .

In about September of 2013 I joined the infamous and #1 clan at the time #Rebels with Branbob83 as the leader and Maxypie as Co-Leader. In #Rebels I got to meet a lot of really cool and AMAZING people and had a great time messing around, telling jokes, making secret tams with Maxypie and just hanging out. And that brings me to today....

Today I have left #Rebels and decided to keep on the down low for a while not try-harding wins and getting mad every single time I die... But I have made a promise to myself that #Rebels will be my last and final clan and I will rejoin one day.

The End! :D I hope you enjoyed my story, as horrible as it might have been xD Onto the tagging the most amazing and sexy people of all time.
Prosaur Apzy Krafty AndyFlips cadbane4321 SuperxAndrew MaxStormz Exodus Jackthepwnzor KingJr soggypickle Torchy Mooclan xCrayfish Maxypie Eden Johan1555 Jccandfriends Chris_Bro ChrisComedies BazzBerry iMightTroll Auroraty|Kristie Mp5xz Branbob83 rexxyy Zoeticly FuzzyPB Gipp myruhh7 piranga Zado Sage | Penguino Spellyy IPureGold ScrewYouGumby2 Tinyoneo ohheyitscarly Slam_Burger Soulv2 CruelDefiance UpdatinStatus geoman343 ITsMeTYL3R mikefroot Hawk62 YoshiYamiYori Denster91 Butterballer GentleSnivy Cscoop HarborSeal chip27 JustAHotDog DQ Jacob | Nemints @kupi12 Cryptic_Gamer MasonBulldog19 LittleRawr_ duckluv321 WertQuadNine LiningHawk1702 ryanroks594 TehSteelFlexer Tuct iancool Sixorr Turnip polarisXD RTGxxKaos ash0521 Yesh (DoodleBob91) Fox Epic_Frog_Song Dantelius Ninetailefox92 Tree_TheBigKind DonutDudeMC Wizterfix michael harmon Lucidictive chip27 Sneeze7
GG

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Still not tagged </3

but i <3 you sexy mic man <1337

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
;o silly Rhino, TorchScar didn't disband EliteSquad, the members did. Torch left and handed it down to me, and then in like April or something everyone wanted to try new things and so they all agreed to disband. (i cri)
And I don't actually remember introducing you to Exodus or Jack o.o I think it was someone else, but I have no idea who. But it could have been me.

And wait! Hold the phone! You never told me you started Roman!! :eek: Waaat I thought they started before I was in EliteSquad.

Oh well.
Lovely story m8 <3
It was like late night and me and you were talking and then you said you were getting a skype call from someone named Exodus and you put him in the call and then Jack called you and joined and you introduced me :p

I started #Romans with Exodus and Jack at first then SuperxAndrew became leader with us as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci