• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rifton Valley | Team Innovation | 35% Done

Do you like our map?

• Yes!

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • No!

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

W8lf

Tribute
Reaction score
I know dude, and im Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom pist at the team, thats why i am not in it anymore... This thread can be locked since many of the screenies are pictures of other peoples builds, btw, i still wanna give credit to the terraformer and the builder of the village, since they made it legit! im out of here.. again..

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The member who looked these videos up has been dealt with, and I assure you that there will be no more problems.

Reaction score
powdski I start thinking u are building just for freaking VIP rank. If you are not the best builder, learn how to build better but u can't STEAL OTHER PROJECTS!

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
How about you not start flame... And does it really matter if powdski just wants it for VIP?
... So you just stated that he is doing just for VIP -_- your goal should be to help the community... You know VIP isnt everything it's great for awhile then it just becomes almost like another donor rank, now if it's your goal to get fanboys you should not be doing the map then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci