• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RIP 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I havent seen anyone make one of these yet, so i will.

I was only 3 when 9/11 happenes so i dont remember it. But, my heart goes out to the lives lost that day, both workers and fireman. I pray that nothing like it ever happens again.

#remember9/11

R

RedSeamonster

Here is a quote I found to be quite pertinent.

"We will not apologize for our way of life, nor will we waver in its defense, and for those who seek to advance their aims by inducing terror and slaughtering innocents, we say to you now that our spirit is stronger and cannot be broken; you cannot outlast us, and we will defeat you."
-Barack Obama

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
In the future, I have a feeling 9/11 will become a holiday, due to how much America has grown and worked together to overcome challenges as such. RIP to all those we lost on that day.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
Although I am not American I too think this should be a national public holiday. Allowing people to remember those who lost their lives that day.

Dentalrednasty

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ok try the london bombings then, another hate crime for you.
the amount of people who died was so much lower.. and that is only better.. don't compare things with each other.. it all shouldn't have happened.. but 9/11 is the biggest terrorist attack in history.. i don't know how old you are but i saw all of it on TV when i woke up.. the footage on TV everything.. and yeah when i hear about bombing in London it has my attention. but 9/11 was on so many lvls more worse then other terrorist attacks. i think it is the best for you to not reply on this thread anymore.. i think you should have some more respect

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Guys, guys, guys. You start to complain about what is the worse. EVERYTHING is very bad! A eartquake that costed many peoples lifes! And a terrorist attack in one of the most important cities in America! But is there any difference? Of course it is! One of them, was a planned terrorist attack, the other was a big earthquake in Haiti! But... You complain about what is the worse? Many, many people lost their lives!
All of those victims had a name!
All of those victims had a family!
All of those victims had dreams!
I wonder if they would care about what is the worse reason they died? We shoul'nt complain!
We should be together!

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Can't you see what is on the note, that is our $5. As you can see it's twin towers with what I believe is smoke.
Yes, yes, yes... Okay... I saw it. Just put in a "?" to mean nothin'... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci