• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rip community?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I don't really care what version to play TBH, but I hate the fact that there will be dual fielding in the game soon.
Well, the you can't actually use two weapons at once. The dual wielding seems like it's mostly for shields.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Well, the you can't actually use two weapons at once. The dual wielding seems like it's mostly for shields.
Think about how much fun that would be though. Add a whole new way of strategy. You could choose between one sword where you have more mobility, a sword and shield with more defense, but slower hits. Two shield for more attack speed, but less movement. The possibilities are endless.

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
lol why exactly would mojang want to kill pvp? That would kill like half their good servers.. which is obviously not good for business.
tell that to the people who screwed it up lol

BedIntruder

Experienced
Reaction score
Think about how much fun that would be though. Add a whole new way of strategy. You could choose between one sword where you have more mobility, a sword and shield with more defense, but slower hits. Two shield for more attack speed, but less movement. The possibilities are endless.
if i wanted strategy I would play civ 5, not play minecraft

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci