• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RIP NowLetsPlayMinecraft <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Poor guy... RIP

Unfortunate he had to commit suicide... He had a promising YouTube career, what sounds like many friends. Also how do your parents "cut off" your social life? If you're having as any problems as he sounded like he had, he should've talked to at least his parents about it. It could all be avoided.

Don't like the message... Just understand it.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
This has touched me in a really bad way. I use to watch all his youtube videos. I was a Big fan of him.

Well.... Atleast hes in a better place now :(
R.I.P NLPMinecraft You will be missed :(

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
This has touched me in a really bad way. I use to watch all his youtube videos. I was a Big fan of him.

Well.... Atleast hes in a better place now :(
R.I.P NLPMinecraft You will be missed :(
Thanks, I'm sure he would of appreciated your support. I was also a big fan. Its just a shame to see him go :(

ImJoey

Survivor
Reaction score
Poor guy... RIP

Unfortunate he had to commit suicide... He had a promising YouTube career, what sounds like many friends. Also how do your parents "cut off" your social life? If you're having as any problems as he sounded like he had, he should've talked to at least his parents about it. It could all be avoided.

Don't like the message... Just understand it.
He got bad grades for his exams, and with all what his parents were doing because of it I guess he couldn't take much more of it. But thank you.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
He got bad grades for his exams, and with all what his parents were doing because of it I guess he couldn't take much more of it. But thank you.
Thanks, I'm sure he would of appreciated your support. I was also a big fan. Its just a shame to see him go :(
Yes. Apparently his parents cut him off his life, I'm guessing they stopped him from coming on. :(

I know this is a sad thread but still....Dont triple post just use the edit button :)

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Wow. I had him on skype. I remeber where we talked for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci