• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

rip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
Ill miss you dude, gl in real life. Ill message you on skype once in a while to see how your doing.

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
HE WAS IN A BOAT! I'll miss you walker, our late night's can't be topped ;D. Come on ts everyone now and then. xoxo

Nexsio

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought I would post this here, considering I really only am in the clan community.

This is something I have been wanting to do, for quite some time now.. Minecraft has helped me with so much, not just minecraft, but the friends I made. I went through some very tough things, and I can't believe I was happy after them. I have met so many incredible people throughout the 3 years of playing minecraft. But, it has to end sometime, and ever sense an issue happened, I had basically thrown away life, I started homeschooling. I had to get surgury on my foot, so I couldn't play hockey. I was playing minecraft all the time, and it's gone too far. I have a huge addiction to a block game, lol. And I need to quit, for the better of myself, and even my family. I'm sick of sitting on the computer all day, not hanging out with my family, wasting my time away. Just a little while ago, I realized, this is a block game? It's not real life, it's not anything really. It's a waste of time for me. I need to start getting out, doing school work, and a lot of other things, i've been planning on doing this for quite some time now, and I just want to thank a lot of people for how they've helped, just by being a friend.

Nexsio - Yooooo, you are my bestfriend, we've known eachother for a good 2 years, we've been through so much together, and honestly you're incredible, you will go so far in life. You have the greatest personality and everything really. I hope you understand, and I hope you get into rebels if you don't quit too. I love you so much broooo. Hope things turn out well, and i'll text you a lot. lol.

Bogen - Known you for around 2 years as well. You're such a nice guy, and such a good friend. Hope you get leader eventually in rebels, you definitely deserve it. :p You're just an incredible guy in general, anyone that meets you is lucky.

Rayy - Known you just as long as the other guys, aha. You were such a shy, nice little guy, and you still are, you've grown so much, went from a little pvper that I could kill easily, to a god. Hope you go really far with whatever you do, you're amazing dude. ;p

Yesh (DoodleBob91) - Hope we can start talking irl again, we were the bestest of friends. You showed me minecraft, and i'm glad you did. So thanks for that. :)

radodim - I'm sad that I didn't get to talk to you more, but you were one of my closest friends in rebels, I hope you come back in the summer and carry rebels again ;) i'll miss ya man.

Spellyy - I had a lot of fun staying up late with you, and having hacking fights!!! aha, even though you killed me everytime :/ You are probably one of the best in rebels, and you're the nicest person I have ever met, i'll miss ya.

BlueCaptain - Yoooo, i'll miss ya man, we had our ups and downs, but when it came down to it, you were a really good friend, I hope you stay in rebels for as long as you play, you're a god aswell.

Maxypie - It sucks that I didn't get to know you more, you were a really cool guy, and if you guys ever do that BC meetup, message me! You're also the funniest person i've ever met, you constantly make me laugh, whether you start laughing, and we both just keep laughing, or you make comments like "HE'S SPRINT JUMPING!!"

myruhh7 - I didn't really get to know you that well, but you would honestly be the greatest role model to anyone, you know how to take charge, and you're also one of the nicest people I have ever met, you know how to have fun, etc. Hope you continue to lead rebels to glory. ;3 #Rebels4life

Sportz - Yoooooo dudeeee, i'll miss ya, you were so chill, and even though i'm better than you at pvp. You're still half decent. You're incredibly funny, hope you get elite!!!!! :p

Feno - I'll miss you, you were one of my first friends in Destiny, you constantly made me laugh, and still do, you're probably the funniest person I have ever met. and ya! ily

Butterr <# - ily buttercup, Kailey tried stealing my name for you, but just know you will always be my buttercup!<# aha, i'll miss ya butter, you're a god, and you are extremely nice and funny. ;3

Agg - I'll hit you up on the phone quite a lot, just to stay in touch and do some other things. ya know, the usual. You're really funny, and i'll miss ya.

Rider__ - YOOOOOOOOOOO, Alex!!!! You're sooooooo chill, I hope you get more active for rebels, they need you sense a god is leaving, aha, you're really really chillllll, and I hope I can still keep in touch, and ya!

Jccandfriends - You're one of the best leaders i've ever had, I hate how it ended early, but eh, what can ya do, keep leading that clan yo, it'll go far, even though it already has, you're really funny, and I can 10 you anyday.

Timezones - IAN, you're super nice, and really funny, keep roping kids yo.

SlangShot - You're super funny, and really nice (sometimes) but most of the time. ;p ily

Bunns - ily cookie, you're the reason I met so many amazing people, you helped me get into Destiny, and even Rebels, I hope you have fun playing league, but you should come back and carry Rebels more often.

Wickyy - YOOOO DUUEEUUEDE, If you even see this, you were so funny, and amazing, we had so many good times watching youtube, and especially our favourite youtuber Aidan.

Kohiro - ily Adam, you're a dog, and i'll miss you, and you were super funny, and nice. and ya ily.

asdffish - yo wtf I forgot you ---.- I am so bad but you are one of the nicest chillest guys I've ever met ily

TopOfTheWorldGM - ILY TOP, I wish you didn't leave Rebels, but what can you do, you're so chill, and super funny. will miss you. c;

polarisXD - Didn't really get to know you that well, but the times that we had, were always really fun.

Kat - Super duper nice, and COOL. #Kat4Sr.Mod

Eden | Radiant - You're really nice, and a traitor!111 jk, hope you guys do good in Apex, glad you got officer if anyone, also. #Eden4Sr.Mod

justin69 - Ups and downs, but ily man, i'll miss betraying you.

Sevector - ily uwem, don't really talk to you much anymore, but have fun with pot pvppvpvpvp!

Serverr - Yooooo, you're really chill, and really nice to me!!! i'll miss ya dude.

Krafty - Talked to you a few times, you're super chill, and really nice.

Kailey - You were really nice, funny, and amazing. I had some amazing times with you, and I hope you forgive me for not talking to you for so long, but honestly you are really chill, and you should challenge me some more in quiz up. ily

Motteron - Had our ups and downs, but ily, rotteron.

WolfieGames - Known you for soooooo long now, hope you do good and shiz! ily.

Soul - Yoooo, you're really chill, but Alexia is still mine.

LeBlanc - You're really chill, even though I like just met you. aha. okpce.

Noofy - Best for last, what I said for everyone combined!!! <3 ily

Rebels - THE REST OF THE PEOPLE IN REBELS ILY ALL.

I'm sorry that this has to happen, but ily all, sorry if I missed anyone, didn't mean to. and ya pceeeeeee hopefully ya'll do good things in life. and marry a hot women, or a hot guy, whatever floats your boat.
I'll never forget how much fun we had, always laughing keeping me happy. You changed my life so much, see ya walker <3

Mayra

Platinum
Reaction score
Have a great time Walker. I think this will be good for you. Good luck.

bogen

Platinum
Reaction score
WTF IS THIS A JOKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIRST ANDERSON NOW YOU,WTF WHO IS GONNA PLAY MCSG WITH ME IM SO DONE I LOVE YOU WALKEER YOU ARE MY BEST BUD CALL ME SOMETIME, you are my best friend on the Internet and have changed my life Internet wise and real life, thanks bud :) Ill miss you forever :)))))))))) snapchat me sometime babe <3

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
WTF IS THIS A JOKE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FIRST ANDERSON NOW YOU,WTF WHO IS GONNA PLAY MCSG WITH ME IM SO DONE I LOVE YOU WALKEER YOU ARE MY BEST BUD CALL ME SOMETIME, you are my best friend on the Internet and have changed my life Internet wise and real life, thanks bud :) Ill miss you forever :)))))))))) snapchat me sometime babe <3
ILL PLAY MCSG WITH U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci