• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BATTLEGROUNDS Rise Of Mordor ~

Do you want this map to be added?

• Yes ! I love it !

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • No, sorry. (Explain Why!)

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Did it say 95 blocks? Even if that's in radius, that's small. There is definitely room for improvement. You can add more structure, give it more character. Make it your own rendition of Mordor. That's just one thing.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Did it say 95 blocks? Even if that's in radius, that's small. There is definitely room for improvement. You can add more structure, give it more character. Make it your own rendition of Mordor. That's just one thing.
battlegrounds maps are supposed to be 75-100 blocks ? xD and if you have seen mordor you will notice that there is little to no structures in the outside area it's just baron landscape.

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Good job Litheox, I can see you took the suggestions Jeffrey gave you, and actually worked to implement them. I would want this map to be implemented.

+1

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
battlegrounds maps are supposed to be 75-100 blocks ? xD and if you have seen mordor you will notice that there is little to no structures in the outside area it's just baron landscape.
I never read the tag... I automatically think it's SG... Looks good...

Reactions: MCS

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The general concept of the map is good. I enjoy seeing other blocks being used to create maps. Yet, I feel as if this map was not given enough attention with lacking detail on the tower and surrounding area.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
The general concept of the map is good. I enjoy seeing other blocks being used to create maps. Yet, I feel as if this map was not given enough attention with lacking detail on the tower and surrounding area.
Thanks for the feed back!

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
At first I thought it was an SG map, but this is good for battlegrounds! Make it larger, and add more color to it somehow, or at least more detail, currently looks a tad bit plain.

Dank420

Experienced
Reaction score
It's a good map, but mordor wasn't filled with lava and stuff right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci