• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rish's AMS

Reaction score
Alright guys I've been thinking about making one so I'm like eh why not. This is my ask me something! (Not anything because well...I think you guys already know ;) )

Please make sure the comments follow the rules and stuff :3

Ask Away!

J

District 13
Reaction score
Why is your title called AMS?
Do you love me more than a MADMLGBALLER?
Can you say hi to me?

Reaction score
Why is your title called AMS?
Do you love me more than a MADMLGBALLER?
Can you say hi to me?
AMS is better cause AMA is 2 mainstream and plus you can't exactly ask "anything"

No I am THE MADMLGBALLER how can I love a random Jefferey more than myself lol jk im probably going to change my name to something with Rish in it but your pretty slick and I love you (As a friend of course ;))

Hi :3

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I believe you are sadly mistaken. No one is more baller than the one and only Mad_MLG_Baller
Okay sir I think you're getting your facts from the trash can in your room. Please have some factual evidence that anyone is more baller than me. kthxbai

Reaction score
Okay sir I think you're getting your facts from the trash can in your room. Please have some factual evidence that anyone is more baller than me. kthxbai
Excoos me I shoot hoopz for dayz. And I am PM'ing you evidence right now, respond here xD

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Why are you such a scrub Rish?
Why is your mic so bad in the skype calls?

jk ur so mad mlg b4ll3r

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci