• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RissyTheFishy

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Marissa
Nickname: Rissy
IGN: RissyTheFishy
Which region do you play on?: US
What is your favorite aspect of the MCGamer Network?: I really enjoy playing SG as well as hanging out in the hub and meeting new people in the community.
One embarrassing moment in your life?: Recently, i tripped off a curb with a gallon of milk in my hand.. everyone laughed D:
One cool fact about yourself?: I actually do not know.
Which are your best friends in the Community?: DammitDeanne, Sedrazo, TheBritishMelonn, Arcenim, GoontherMC.
When did you join MCGamer?: 3 years ago.
How did you find out about MCGamer?: In all honesty, Joey Graceffa LOL.
PvP Strengths & Weaknesses?: Rod spam would be my weakness and just charging people is a strength LOL.
What is your favorite Gamemode?: SG, BG.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 3 years.
Who's your favorite Staff member & VIP?: I honestly like all the staff and VIP players.
What is your favorite SG map?: Autogrill, United Nation, Mockingjay, Springfield, Pompeii, Construct, Adrenaline, SG Shore, Fallen Empire, Castle Dracula, Hungry Hills.
What are your top three goals in the MCGamer Network?: To make more friends, To help better the community in any way and to just have fun!
Who is your favorite MCGamer YouTuber?: I like Ace and I used to watch Joey Graceffa but not so much anymore.
What is your favorite MCGamer TeamSpeak Event?: I find open mic night to be quite entertaining.
What is your favorite MCGamer memory?: When i met my boyfriend 2 years ago on MCG and i now live with him and are living happily xD

Upward

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey there! I can't really welcome you to the community of MCSG since you have been here almost as long as I have! :3 But, I can welcome you to the forums! :D

It was great talking to you yesterday! You seem like a great person! :D

have a great day!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci