• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Riveign WIP

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We've banned the guilty of the griefing (ahoelia). We've added another village, we'll have to make a trailer soon and add some terraforming around the dome.

teovald

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
come on, people give me moar ideas and concepts, and ofc oppinions, :D

Cosmichole

Survivor
Reaction score
So recently Me and some friends has been working on a Community map, We hope it gets added in the future and we need your opinions.
***Credit list***
Lead builder: teovald
Co leader: Macwaw2001
Builders: Betapuffle flamedew Krazdesigns echo_555
Lead terraformer: Teovald
Terraforming: Krazdesigns
Server hosting: Solomon1999 (first) then we changed server to host the project currently hosting the server is ejegun.
Some pictures below: View attachment 6089
^Castle (credit to Krazdesigns View attachment 6090
The cornucopia^
I love it and wanna play it on MCSG servers and I hope it makes it :) :p

Cosmichole

Survivor
Reaction score
Build like a wizard tower with pakoras to a chest at the top. (I have I my map I'm making though :/ so you could just make like a abandoned tower or something like on sg4( but different ) :) ) also make the grass a bit more like minecraft (terraform) and build like a forest with chest in the trees :) I <3 this map and really wanna play it (by a forest with chest in it i mean like more of the big trees and have chests in a few. Also use vines cause people like them a a escape route or just to get up a cliff. ) and I see you have some vines but plz add a bit more on mountains

Tigribs

Spectator
Reaction score
Teo, the map looks amazing!
though it seems a bit big, I would think this map will be chosen, but you never know.
The best of luck!

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
As somebody who has seen the map in person, I'd just like to say here aswell that the map is AMAZING!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci