• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Roaming Waters: MJSG1.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
This project, as of May 30th 2013, is officially on Stand-By. I will not be working on this map as my main project for multiple reasons, one of them being I've started a more, original project and I just can't focus on two at the same time. If I ever feel like putting this map back into progress, I will, but for now there will be no edits to the map.

-MJ

Howdy doo.

So as I've said on my profile, I've been working on an MCSG map that I've now titled "Roaming Waters." I plan on making a series of maps on my own, which is why I've put MJSG1 next to it. (This is strictly for organization and convenience.) My next few maps I plan on having a theme, where my second one will be called: "Raging Fires" and the third will be called the "Timid Snowfalls".

Well anyways, let's just get to the map I'm currently in progress on, Roaming Waters. This map will feature medium sized hills, rivers and streams, a forest, villages, a farm, Easter egg rooms, and anything that comes to mind during the map making process.

Screenshots
---------------

Screenshots with Shaders Mod enabled:

The room above is hidden, and is very hard to get into. :D

Statistics as of now
-----------------------

- Radius of the dome is 200.

There will be MUCH more added to the map, but this all I've got in maybe 2 and a half days. I'm going to be constantly updating this thread with more screenshots, and information as we go.

If you like the map so far, thanks! It means a lot for being fresh out of the water with terraforming and such, and also thanks if you read this. :)

-MJM239.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Looks amazing so far. I think it will be a great map once it is finished. The corn looks really cool and the terraforming is very well done. :D

BTW I suggest posting the pictures with the imgur message board link.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Looks amazing so far. I think it will be a great map once it is finished. The corn looks really cool and the terraforming is very well done. :D

BTW I suggest posting the pictures with the imgur message board link.
Oh yeah, I kind of just got an Imgur, so I don't know much about it yet. Thanks for the heads up though, and thank you for the compliments. :D

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I kind of just got an Imgur, so I don't know much about it yet. Thanks for the heads up though, and thank you for the compliments. :D
No problem. Using the message board link displays the photo so viewers don't have to click each link. Just makes it easier for people. :D

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
No problem. Using the message board link displays the photo so viewers don't have to click each link. Just makes it easier for people. :D
I see now, just fixed the links. :D

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Wow this looks amazing! The terraforming is great! When I heard water I was like oh no, but this is...great :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci