• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Roblox top of leaderboard

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Bro you should see me in base wars, 20 360 no scope kill streak with ac-130 then 5 kill steak for nuke ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Wait, people still play Roblox? o-o

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
No, I blocks*. Sorry. :(
Get. Out.
But yeah roblox is apparently still pretty big. From what I've heard about 9 million registered though the likelyhood is about 2/3s of those are alt accounts (to circumvent world limit, I have like 2 or 3 old alts on roblox to) or inactive accounts.

While it is interesting and they are (finally) updating to render engine so that the game can look nice, it still suffers from a very, very immature community. Imagine YouTube comments section meets Minecraft factions servers and you'll get a basic idea.

Moose

Platinum
Reaction score
And now you have platinum, you sure have a lot of spare change. :p (I used to have BC for a few months, and I got Dia Donor in a giveaway)
The platinum donor I earned through money I had saved up. And I had OBC about 2 years ago, although I occasionally still do go on to visit old times. xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci