• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Robo & eusiasc Custom Texture Packs! Order em' while they're hot!

Are my texture pack customizing skills good after looking at the pics?

• Ya of Course xD

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Work on it m8

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Robosoft111

Survivor
Reaction score
Explanation:
Me and my buddy eusiasc are here to make and create your custom resource packs. Although, your order will not be placed until EIGHT ORDERS are finished. You may reserve yours but it will not be completed until all eight prior are completed.
Images From My Custom Texture Pack:

How it Works:
Here's how it will go: First, copy and paste the template into a response for this thread. Then tell us the name you want for it. Explain the base pack for it(the one we will build off of). After that, tell what items specifically you want customized. (For example: [Minecraft Enhanced armor] [Faithful items] [Shredders Faithful particle]) Stuff like that are the customization for your pack.
Waiting List:
1. FLAMEdex
2. Kieee
3. KillyourbuttMC
4. TheAmberTheif
5. Chiller4

6. lametal
Reservations(Only 10):

Template:
Name of Pack:
Base Pack(If has multiple versions, 32x, 64x, ect.):
Placed customizations(Ex. items, special blocks, gui, particles, ect.:
Due Date?:

Last edited:

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name of Pack: Serinated pixels 2.0
Base Pack: Serinated Pixels
Placed customizations: the sky from your texture pack, the leaves from your texture pack, DokuCraft Tools and weapons. That's all
Due Date?: any time...

thanks

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
Template:
Name of Pack: Kie pack v2
Base Pack: Kie Pack v2
Placed customizations(Ex. items, special blocks, gui, particles, ect.: I want a sky like your texture pack and r3dcraft smooth realism 32x blocks and 128x swords please.
Due Date?: 15, March 2014 (my birthday present pls)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Name of Pack: I am currently using LitleRawr_ Resource Pack and I love it! I would just like a few things changed.
Base Pack: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/1-7-littlerawr_s-pvp-resource-pack.88207/#post-1036750
Placed customizations(Ex. items, special blocks, gui, particles, ect.: I would just like the Bow and the Fishing rod changed from LittleRawr resource pack. I would like the fishing rod to be black prefering the same one Huahwi uses, The Bow is a R3d craft Bow I want it to stay like that but just change the colour to black.
Due Date?: Dosent matter ASAP.
Add me on Skype or PM me if you have an questions. Skype: mensab19

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
could you contact me on skype its kupi1212

Robosoft111

Survivor
Reaction score
Template:
Name of Pack: Kie pack v2
Base Pack:
Placed customizations(Ex. items, special blocks, gui, particles, ect.: I want a sky like your texture pack and r3dcraft smooth realism 32x blocks and 128x swords please.
Due Date?: 15, March 2014 (my birthday present pls)
Have no base.

Robosoft111

Survivor
Reaction score
Name of Pack: Serinated pixels 2.0
Base Pack: Serinated Pixels
Placed customizations: the sky from your texture pack, the leaves from your texture pack, DokuCraft Tools and weapons. That's all
Due Date?: any time...

thanks
BTW, to use the sky you need MCPatcher of optifine and have your render distance at 8 or more. Just a tip

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci