• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rocky Mountain SG

Would you like to see this map added to MCSG?

• Total voters

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello MCSG. Me and my friends have been making a survival games map called Rocky Mountain SG, it's set in the Rocky's of North America. like the Rocky's at the time they were finished it was surrounded by small towns and natural wonders, other than the large river and lake this map is only on land
(30% rocky terrain, 60% forestry, and 10% water). it is approximately sg2's size (so in regulation) and is full of hidden chests, redstone, awesome terraforming, intricate small builds, natural wonders, and the PCR (Pacific Canadian Railway). I hope this makes MCSG standards and I think it has potential to be a great map.:D
btw 0% of the terrain is minecraft generated

Birds eye view of spawn

Old style Canadian river boat (Basically Viking ship)

B-e-a-utiful fjord

Abandoned Train Stop

Rock query near the outskirts of the map (Walking Dead Inspired)

Small Town

Nature Trail leading from the small town to the train stop

Collapsed Cave

Big Tree in the Forest near Spawn

This map is a work in progress but is scheduled to be released soon.;)

More Screenshots will be added soon. :D

Map 90% complete

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This map looks awesome, I hope it gets added. :)

You got my vote!

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
guys come on, answer the poll and leave a comment.
only one person has already.:(

DAL_9000

Platinum
Reaction score
This is actually a really good looking map. Some things: I can really tell that archway near the ship is World Edit (maybe make it look a bit more weathered). The buildings could also use some more detail (specifically the small town) and mixing in some grass and cobble would make your pathways look more aged. The underground houses look great, and so does the canyon river area. Filling up the map with more things (towns, landmarks, ect.) would also make this a more enjoyable map

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
This is actually a really good looking map. Some things: I can really tell that archway near the ship is World Edit (maybe make it look a bit more weathered). The buildings could also use some more detail (specifically the small town) and mixing in some grass and cobble would make your pathways look more aged. The underground houses look great, and so does the canyon river area. Filling up the map with more things (towns, landmarks, ect.) would also make this a more enjoyable map
The small town is in good condition cause they were evacuated for the games and the town is supposed to be preserved, I will work on the archway, also the town is more of a small village than a town so not much detail.

and for filling up the map its pretty packed, I only showed very few of the landmarks so that people can find the others on there own but thanks for the advise :D

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
looks kinda good im not sure about the cobble on the mountains but its a change for sure

however im jealous that I cant do mountains like you did

Adrian1438

Tribute
Reaction score
looks kinda good im not sure about the cobble on the mountains but its a change for sure

however I'm jealous that I cant do mountains like you did
The cobble is for authenticity, because the rocky mountains have patches of ruble instead of just rock all over.
thank you for the constructive criticism though ;)

and if you want to make that kind of mountains use world painter, the base of the map was made with it, but not all of the land. :D

Diamonds r OP
item frames cant be broken anymore :p

I'm really glad you guys like the map! and if you answer meh or no on the poll please comment why here. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci