• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rogue MCSG Clan (AU Division)

Canaan

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, so first. The CW is 3-3. Secondly. Around 2 hours later you said that we won. Thirdly, when you said that your members had to go, they were playing Vast and talking via skype.

KirbyIsBoss

Spectator
Reaction score
Name - Kevin Alan Wilcox​
IGN - PWNDKirby43
Age - 14
Skype - kirbierule
Donor - Yes
I have 125 wins. I am an Elite Rogue, but my skills are way better than they should seem
Yes I would probably be committed
I want to be in this clan because I work good with others. I can communicate well with others. Lastly, I can really fight teams, hackers, and I had really good eye coordination, meaning I can place my fns nicely.
Hopefully you accept me.

Thekaiser

Experienced
Reaction score
cb #Hydration contact kaiserk02 for further details

xlivox

Diamond
Reaction score
Name (irl): Olivia
IGN: xlivox
Skype (required): xlivox
Do you have donor rank?: no
How many wins out of.... : 58/834
Will you be committed to this clan if you are accepted?: YES!!
Why do you want to be in this clan?: Well for a long time I've been sort of keeping an eye on various clans but never really thought about joining, but today I was like "Nope I'm going to look for a clan" and I ended up here typing this message... I want to help this small yet committed clan in various battles as well as make new friends and have fun.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci