• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Romanian language rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al3X_GTxD

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi mcgamer! I heard about new rule on mcsg:"Do no speak romanian language in chat". My question is: Is this a real rule or a joke?

Quantum
Reaction score
This "rule" isn't in the Official Rules Thread. Please read that before making stupid posts, thanks.

J

District 13
Reaction score
This "rule" isn't in the Official Rules Thread. Please read that before making stupid posts, thanks.
I wouldn't really assume this is a "stupid post" I'm pretty sure that he was mislead by a player in-game and was told not to speak Romanian (probably because the player doesn't want different languages other than English I believe) Then he most likely went on the forums just to clarify. As well as with English not being his main language I'm assuming, he did not know where rules are/were.

Anyways, back on topic, you are allowed to speak any language you would like as long as it follows the MCGamer Rules i.e. No spamming, cursing, bypassing swear filter, trash-talking, etc.

Since I'm not Romanian and I don't really know how to translate it... MisiLica could you please and also a QA;TL?

Reactions:

Quantum
Reaction score
I wouldn't really assume this is a "stupid post" I'm pretty sure that he was mislead by a player in-game and was told not to speak Romanian (probably because the player doesn't want different languages other than English I believe) Then he most likely went on the forums just to clarify. As well as with English not being his main language I'm assuming, he did not know where rules are/were.

Anyways, back on topic, you are allowed to speak any language you would like as long as it follows the MCGamer Rules i.e. No spamming, cursing, bypassing swear filter, trash-talking, etc.

Since I'm not Romanian and I don't really know how to translate it... MisiLica could you please and also a QA;TL?
The whole thing started when a YouTuber posted how a romanian got banned for "Abuse (Romanian)" and this guy said that he only wrote "salut" which means "hi". He was totally lying of course, but these kids now think that they can get banned for speaking in romanian.

Last edited:
Reactions: J

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That is not true; any language is allowed to be spoken, unless it's cursing. I do not know who said that, but they are incorrect.

Thread locked.

Daca aveți nevoie de o traducere in romană, puteți să-mi dați un DM.

Reactions:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci