• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Round Table Review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
The event will surely continue next Wednesday. I will announce the topic (and hopefully the speakers) tomorrow :)
Hype train is real. This event is something that will get better and better every week and the turnout yesterday was very good. I think we had between 35-40 people at one point! :) Thanks again for all you do for this wonderful community!

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Thanks again to all of the wonderful speakers and staff members who made the second installment of Round Table Review an amazing event. You guys did an amazing job speaking and the facts you guys were pumping out were very knowledgeable. I can't wait for next week and I hope everyone can make it who couldn't make it today! Also, is there any topics in mind for next week? See you guys then!
Thanks for the compliments, even though I wasn't there, happy everything went well. For your question, the topic has been confirmed: "IS". And I was reading some of your posts and if there's a topic you would like to present, feel free to message me and Vigilo ! Glad to hear you're enjoying the event.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright guys! I have updated the thread saying the topic and the recordings of the previous sessions can finally be found under neath the topic! Our next session will be as always on Wednesday the 29th at 4PM EST with a possible delay of 5 minutes! Hope to see you guys there.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
I hope I'll be there again and I hope it will be great as last time. :)

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

The second sessions of Round Table Review was definitely a success. As I said in the session, I would be posting a strawpoll about what you would vote if you were to be a Greek.

This was the question the Greeks had to decide about:

Of course, that's a bit difficult to understand for the most people around here, so I have tried my best to translate it well ;) I am excited to see what you guys think.
Next event

Next Wednesday, our topic will be ISIS (terrorist group in the Middle East).

Until this moment, we have only had speakers who are in the staff team. However, I feel like there are some people around, in this community, who can also be a speaker. So, if you think you are able to speak and you are available at 3 PM CST/9 PM BST, please contact me on the forums.

Speakers:

• Hopefully Jazza and/or Tiger to inform us about the current situation in the regions.
    • (Insert other speakers)
Other small announcement: Miner9823 will be trial RTR Crew is the next session.

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright everyone!
It's this time of week again, where we are hosting another session of the Round Table Review. This week's topic is: The Ukraine Crisis.

It will be held as always at 4PM EST!

Our speakers for today:

CalumGraham
MrMets
and myself Hectorg98

Hope to see you all there!

Hect0rg

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey guys! Since Vigilo is not here, and we have a few complications, so we will not be hosting the round table review on wednesday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci