• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royals [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TACOSAURUS

Good luck Royals! Did Colossal dispand? I see a lot of members from Colossal are here, best of luck. Hopefully this clan is a lot more active than Colossal! :)

Reaction score
Good luck Royals! Did Colossal dispand? I see a lot of members from Colossal are here, best of luck. Hopefully this clan is a lot more active than Colossal! :)
'Im from V1, if you know me you will know my old IGN. Back in the day I was in the top AU players, I recently returned to MCSG PvP hoping to make a strong return.'

Yeah, 638/8034 is a brilliant ratio

T

TACOSAURUS

'Im from V1, if you know me you will know my old IGN. Back in the day I was in the top AU players, I recently returned to MCSG PvP hoping to make a strong return.'

I had a decent rank back in the day, stop trying to cause flame. Your a real MCG forum tryhard. Goodbye huzehh or should I say xXLeague_Player_Huzehh_LoLXx

T

TACOSAURUS

I'll remove that quote from my signature to make you happy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci