• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Royals (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestInMCSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Well if you want an exception then get to know the clan more and stop begging. Prove you're good at PvP, because we get nothing from that by just raw text. Play some games with us later on and maybe you'll get an exception.
I'm trying to get to know the clan more but Xero and Gentle still didn't add me on Skype.
Btw, my Skype is: BestInMCSG
Add me

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: AlgerWaterlow
Name: Patrick
Wins: 52. (Mind the ratio. I do /kill a lot to avoid losing points A full iron team in DM when I have full chain for example.)

PVP Strengths: Archery (Fresh_Aire can confirm), and blockhitting
PVP Weaknesses:. Teams of 3 or more (I can do 2v1s but it depends on circumstance)
PVP Rating:. 7. (I have chest routes now on about 85% of all the current maps and at least KNOW a lot of PVP tips even if I sometimes fail at executing them [e.g. fishing rod technique because of several reasons]).

Region:. CA/US. (I live in WA and get better ping on CA, but I still play US fairly regularly for reasons #Tomahawk :p ).
Skype:. Bazookapc (Add me first please for convenience sake)
Previous Clans:. #StormKnights (quit back in mid-August after the leader, Mr. Kap's, computer died). I'm not even sure how many of them are still active.
#Panda. (It's a team not a clan says their description, and I asked to be added to their list because of my panda hoodie. It won't affect my loyalty in any way.)

Reasons for Joining: Finding a US/CA Skype clan that actually has clan activities. (God bless #StormKnights, I really mean that. They were nice people, but my only time teaming with any of them were once with flyingflurry and once with the leader and another member. There weren't any lllspecial events whatsoever. I love formality.'Tis kind of my thing. EDIT FOR THIS APP: And yes I have swag(geroni).

Maturity level:
I'm on Skype right now (can't play MCSG until this weekend but at least during the rest of the week, you can get to know me better as a person. I've got a pretty unique view of the world, I've been told, but I'm usually a very pleasant person. :)

Sidenote: Yes I am a sophomore in college, and thus the best times for me to play are on weekends. But with Thanksgiving weekend and Christmas break fast approaching, not to mention this weekend, you will see a LOT of me.

Special Qualifications:
- Web Designer (PM for examples)
- Some CraftBukkit experience

I just applied today for Inferno and got on as a trial. I'm calling shenanigans if I can't be on trial anymore haha. :)

Carz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cheerleader for fallen tribute? <3

Waleed

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Awesomeboy5
Age (13 or older): 13
Maturity level: 69
Wins (150+ wins some exceptions): 172
Skype name (PM me if you need): you have it
Microphone that works: Yep
Timezone: Arizona ( Mountain Standard Time )
PvP Strengths: Secondary weapons
PvP Weaknesses: Dat lag
Do you have swag: No but my grandma does

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
You have been denied. Reason, not enough wins.

You have been set to pending. We will discuss and get back to you soon.
Hmm, I guess I need to call shenanigans since I was accepted into the other one and then you came along and nullified it. Meh, at least add bazookapc on Skype like the one bloke did. :/

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: RTGxxKaos
Age (13 or older): 13
Maturity level: ( Scale to 1 - 10) 8.5
Wins (150+ wins some exceptions): 189
Skype name (PM me if you need): RTGxxKaos_HD
Microphone that works: Yes
Timezone: PST
PvP Strengths: Sword Fighting, Flint 'N Steel , and Bow.
PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights, Hackers, and Xero.
Do you have swag: Yes.
Aren't you in Primeval? Or is this just a troll app :L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci