• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royalty ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
I only did that because my fellow m8s did not want initiation reborn. at least I know you would have accepted me :D Gl
Even doe we declined you for that reason doesn't mean we had accepted you if you didn't apply for another clan

TheDragonSlayer

Platinum
Reaction score
Aρρℓιcαтιση
Name: (will tell if accepted)
IGN: xXDragonProXx
Skypename: akselboy02 (best name IK)
Wins: 227
Games Played: 3968 ( IK it is not a good ratio but whwn i started MCSG i came straight from mineplex and i was very nooby back then. But now I'm MUCH better and if you don't think i am good enough go and check out my latest video)
PvP Strenghts: Sword Rod FNS Bow 2 Teams and a bit 3 teams i am also good at using the terrain to my advantage and I'm always trying to find a choke point if needed
Pvp Weaknesses: 4 and 5 teams (when I'm solo) and a bit hackers but i can still take them out!
Previous Clan Experiences: none and that is why I'm here I am not saying i have no idea how it works because i have seen alot of cw videos and i know how ot works
Why do you want to join Royalty: i want to join this clan becauase i want to meet some new people and i want to improve my PVP and let other people improve i want to get tips and i would also like to give tips to people in the clan.
I'm asking for a chance to join thia clan i haven't the ratio or the wins but i am VERY good at pvp and I'm just asking for a chance to join this clan and it qould be really fun to learn to know zerhiz and lifeyz better!

I hope i get accepted :D

ilovecookies2001

Spectator
Reaction score
Aρρℓιcαтιση
Name: (will tell if accepted)
IGN: xXDragonProXx
Skypename: akselboy02 (best name IK)
Wins: 227
Games Played: 3968 ( IK it is not a good ratio but whwn i started MCSG i came straight from mineplex and i was very nooby back then. But now I'm MUCH better and if you don't think i am good enough go and check out my latest video)
PvP Strenghts: Sword Rod FNS Bow 2 Teams and a bit 3 teams i am also good at using the terrain to my advantage and I'm always trying to find a choke point if needed
Pvp Weaknesses: 4 and 5 teams (when I'm solo) and a bit hackers but i can still take them out!
Previous Clan Experiences: none and that is why I'm here I am not saying i have no idea how it works because i have seen alot of cw videos and i know how ot works
Why do you want to join Royalty: i want to join this clan becauase i want to meet some new people and i want to improve my PVP and let other people improve i want to get tips and i would also like to give tips to people in the clan.
I'm asking for a chance to join thia clan i haven't the ratio or the wins but i am VERY good at pvp and I'm just asking for a chance to join this clan and it qould be really fun to learn to know zerhiz and lifeyz better!

I hope i get accepted :D
Kinda copied mine don't you think?

ilovecookies2001

Spectator
Reaction score
Name: Harry
IGN: JustCookie
Skypename: harry.wright244
Wins: 394
Games played:4495 (About maybe 1000 of them games when I was about 12-11, which was when I was a noob)
PvP strengths: Rod Sword Bow
PvP weaknesses: Flint And Steel
Previous clan experiences: MistakenEU, ArtifexEU, Instinct
Why do you want to join Royalty: Because I hope I could make new friends in this clan and Get better and better at pvp playing along side with my clan mates, I'm really friendly, I'm not a guy who is mean and harsh i'll always be on minecraft when you need me (unless internet issues or School) Also if I can't improve my pvp maybe I could help the others in the clan to improve their pvp weaknesses and there teamwork, So If you don't want me in this clan I understand But you know I just want to make more and more friends in the community and Have fun. Hope you will agree Royalty ~Cookie :)
Hello? Anyone gonna answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci