• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Royalty ♛

Status
Not open for further replies.

xCnaprizPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
This clan is really good. Keep on going guys, you could be big. btw I'd be happy if i could get knutpaj's skype. Mine is xCnaprizHD

Battey

Career
Reaction score
Name: Axel
IGN: Zaquez
Skypename: xCnaprizHD
Wins: 38 [I have 380+ wins with previous accounts]
Games played: 145
PvP strengths: Rod and sword combo, 2 teams sometimes. Fns, Average at bow, [Sorry if it's undetailed, I'm not good at saying what i am good/bad with]
PvP weaknesses: Icefights, When I don't have a rod and someone else does that i fight against. When im under extreme pressure.
Previous clan experiences: Trivium, Mistaken, Astral, Liberty, Warriorz, Retro (trial)
Why do you want to join Royalty: Because It is a fairely new clan and Lifeyz and Zethiz is just amazing. [Not going into detail, was a fan though] I have been in this community for a while and right now in the eu clan community there isn't above 10 good clans. So this is one of the only ones right now. I am kind of a friend to knutpaj and me being in this clan with mostly swedish people would mean that i could concentrate more on the game instead of speaking english which will lead me to being better at pvp. Ofcourse i do speak fluent english. Well I like the idea of joining a relatively new clan because I can face some of the best eu clans then. I just like the people in this clan overall and joining this clan could lead me to getting new and great friends. I know this clan is one of the best and can become the best and I want to take part of it when it happens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other information: If you guys don't like trivium i respect that, but you can't automatically dislike because I have been in there.
[Please do not take offence of this because it isn't ment to be like that if you do]
LOL Seriously? Are you stupid? Are you literally mentally disabled? You're basically asking for people to dislike YOU, not Trivium, that's just really discusting in my opinion and you should not be accepted in any clan for what you did.

xCnaprizPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
LOL Seriously? Are you stupid? Are you literally mentally disabled? You're basically asking for people to dislike YOU, not Trivium, that's just really discusting in my opinion and you should not be accepted in any clan for what you did.
What did i do?

Sevy

Survivor
Reaction score
chill yo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci