• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

- Royalty [EU] -

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyaltyEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Alex
IGN: HypaNinjaTree
Skypename: HypaNinjaTree
Wins: 525
Games played: 1941
PvP strengths: Rod
PvP weaknesses: Fns
Previous clan experiences: Titonic, disappear and a few clans friends had made.
Who do you know in Royalty: I'm not really friends with anyone in the clan but I know who a lot of people are that are in it.
Why do you want to join Royalty: I want to join royalty because it looks like a fun clan and has many good, experienced players!

Wins: 170 / 1000 [CW Account] AgenteRod 10-40
Games played: 1000 Jeyns - 40 AgenteRod
PvP strengths: Rod , Sword and fns
PvP weaknesses: bow
Previous clan experiences: Sinister , Swarm , Stealth , Vector , Revised US , Radius , Inpirets , Giants
Who do you know in Royalty: -
Why do you want to join Royalty:
i have much experience on clan wars and i think that i'm a good player.
-If i get accepted i will help the clan as my best.
Name:I dont have name :'(
IGN:Bomberaxer
Skypename:cro_predator
Wins:239
Games played:640
PvP strengths:roooood, fnnnnnnnns, cooooooombooo
PvP weaknesses:fight on ice
Previous clan experiences:strafetaqtic, myrage, fyratex,....
Who do you know in Royalty: omar, zipzyy...
Why do you want to join Royalty:because im nub
We are glad to inform you that you have all happily been Accepted as Farmers (Trial).
Make sure you are active on the TeamSpeak and group activities to have a better chance of becoming a member!

Ficho

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:pPhilip
IGN:Quxz
Skypename:razer.ficho

Wins:677
Games played:3020
PvP strengths:bow,sword,rod
PvP weaknesses:fns,ice fights
Previous clan experiences:fraqtis,Fyratex,UnderDogs
Who do you know in Royalty:I don't any1.
Why do you want to join Royalty:because i need clan and i think thet i am good pvper.

RoyaltyEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Name:pPhilip
IGN:Quxz
Skypename:razer.ficho
Wins:677
Games played:3020
PvP strengths:bow,sword,rod
PvP weaknesses:fns,ice fights
Previous clan experiences:fraqtis,Fyratex,UnderDogs
Who do you know in Royalty:I don't any1.
Why do you want to join Royalty:because i need clan and i think thet i am good pvper.
We are glad to inform you that you have happily been Accepted as a Farmer (Trial).
Make sure you are active on the TeamSpeak and group activities to have a better chance of becoming a member!

sami

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:I dont have name :'(
IGN:Bomberaxer
Skypename:cro_predator
Wins:239
Games played:640
PvP strengths:roooood, fnnnnnnnns, cooooooombooo
PvP weaknesses:fight on ice
Previous clan experiences:strafetaqtic, myrage, fyratex,....
Who do you know in Royalty: omar, zipzyy...
Why do you want to join Royalty:because im nub
just no... :\

FatFate3

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Thomas
IGN: I have many Account names. I have DamuBaka(Tryhard account) i own Fatfate3(Clan battle account) and ImDatingAndrea(random account)
Skypename: Fate | DontSpankMyAss
Wins: on Fatfate3 i have 101
Games played:761
PvP strengths: i would say my PVP Strengths are My Rod and my Sword. When it comes to the rod i am very accurate at most times when it comes to being chased and taking 1v1s. I am very Skilled and Smart when it comes to sword PVP. I use 1.7 and do block hit at times. Also i am smart when it comes to Going in and out of PVP battles And when it comes to Intense fights. I do great under pressure and do very well.
PvP weaknesses: I would say my PVP weaknesses are My Fns and bow. i am kind of weak with my Flint and Steal because i am not as accurate and i sometimes light myself on fire(Not in Clan battles/Scrims). i am not that good with the bow due to the fact that i am not really a UHC Pvper and focus a lot more on Sword pvp rather then the bow. With the bow, when it comes to short range i can be pretty accurate but when it comes to medium-Long Range Bow i am not the best.
Previous clan experiences: I have not been in any EU Clans before but i have recently started Playing eu and get pretty decent ping. the US clans i was in were Tenacity, Omega, Amnesty, Primal, Obey, Angels, Audentia, Momentum and Desire
Who do you know in Royalty: I sadly do not know anybody In Royalty but i am ready to meet knew people and i want to Get to know the new people i meet.
Why do you want to join Royalty: i want to join Royalty becuase i want my First EU clan i join to be really really good. As i see the Roster i am Eye appealed because these Players that i see are very skilled and i think i can bring great knowledge in leading and routes to Royalty. Another reason is because i am very dedicated to clans. When i join a clan. i am very dedicated and most of the i am active. Since it is Winter break i am going to be really active on MC and MCSG. i also want to join because i want to join a experienced clan and a very good clan.

RoyaltyEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Thomas
IGN: I have many Account names. I have DamuBaka(Tryhard account) i own Fatfate3(Clan battle account) and ImDatingAndrea(random account)
Skypename: Fate | DontSpankMyAss
Wins: on Fatfate3 i have 101
Games played:761
PvP strengths: i would say my PVP Strengths are My Rod and my Sword. When it comes to the rod i am very accurate at most times when it comes to being chased and taking 1v1s. I am very Skilled and Smart when it comes to sword PVP. I use 1.7 and do block hit at times. Also i am smart when it comes to Going in and out of PVP battles And when it comes to Intense fights. I do great under pressure and do very well.
PvP weaknesses: I would say my PVP weaknesses are My Fns and bow. i am kind of weak with my Flint and Steal because i am not as accurate and i sometimes light myself on fire(Not in Clan battles/Scrims). i am not that good with the bow due to the fact that i am not really a UHC Pvper and focus a lot more on Sword pvp rather then the bow. With the bow, when it comes to short range i can be pretty accurate but when it comes to medium-Long Range Bow i am not the best.
Previous clan experiences: I have not been in any EU Clans before but i have recently started Playing eu and get pretty decent ping. the US clans i was in were Tenacity, Omega, Amnesty, Primal, Obey, Angels, Audentia, Momentum and Desire
Who do you know in Royalty: I sadly do not know anybody In Royalty but i am ready to meet knew people and i want to Get to know the new people i meet.
Why do you want to join Royalty: i want to join Royalty becuase i want my First EU clan i join to be really really good. As i see the Roster i am Eye appealed because these Players that i see are very skilled and i think i can bring great knowledge in leading and routes to Royalty. Another reason is because i am very dedicated to clans. When i join a clan. i am very dedicated and most of the i am active. Since it is Winter break i am going to be really active on MC and MCSG. i also want to join because i want to join a experienced clan and a very good clan.
We are glad to inform you that you have all happily been Accepted as Farmers (Trial).

Sergei | Rexey

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Sergei
IGN: R3XEY
Skypename: r3xey1337
Wins: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/R3XEY [1162]
Games played: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/R3XEY [4606]
PvP strengths: Sword and rod, and flint and steel
PvP weaknesses: BOW!
Previous clan experiences: AstrumEU , AXES, #BestElite , ConclavE :p
Who do you know in Royalty:
Why do you want to join Royalty: Awesome players! Want play clan war with this guys :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci