• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

- Royalty [EU] -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artisium

Survivor
Reaction score
Name:Luka
IGN:RuezHD
Skypename:noob.nubara
Wins:177
Games played:1300 bad stats but i play really good
PvP strengths:Combo Wombo,Rod
PvP weaknesses:pvp on ice and in water
Previous clan experiences:Reditum,Oblivion,Defiance,MyRage,Astrum..
Who do you know in Royalty:Bomberaxter,TheMCPharaoh on yt,Zethiz
Why do you want to join Royalty:Becasuse i search for clan i know Royalty is good clan and i wanna play CW!
Recommended as Owner

Adi

Career
Reaction score
Name:Luka
IGN:RuezHD
Skypename:noob.nubara
Wins:177
Games played:1300 bad stats but i play really good
PvP strengths:Combo Wombo,Rod
PvP weaknesses:pvp on ice and in water
Previous clan experiences:Reditum,Oblivion,Defiance,MyRage,Astrum..
Who do you know in Royalty:Bomberaxter,TheMCPharaoh on yt,Zethiz
Why do you want to join Royalty:Becasuse i search for clan i know Royalty is good clan and i wanna play CW!
Welcome Owner

_Danik

Spectator
Reaction score
How long can we wait?
We asked 2 weeks ago, put up lose vs #conclave, score is 5 - 3, #ConclavE are winning

SeniorKesito

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Bill
IGN: iTzBiill
Skypename: Bill_Ston3
Wins: 79
Games played: 346
PvP strengths: I'm very good with sword and fns.
PvP weaknesses: I suck fighting in water.
Previous clan experiences: i had been in Vector, OffensiveEu etc...
Who do you know in Royalty: I do not know anyone of royalty but I have been to many clans of English and Italian language without knowing anyone, and yet I have contributed enough to these clans

Why do you want to join Royalty: Because i think that is a good clan.

Pda: I know my stats and i know that are bad, but i show all my skills in a 1vs1!

FatFate3

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Thomas
IGN: ImDatingAndrea
Skypename: Omar has it
Wins: 285
Games played:1820(Keep in mind this is a CB account)
PvP strengths: My pvp strengths are the bow and flint and steel. I am really good at the bow In close-medium Distance fights, Long range i am not the best. When it comes to flint and steel i am very smart, I make sure that i always Place smartly and make sure that i do it at the right time.
PvP weaknesses: My weaknesses are sword and rod. When it comes to sword i am not the best because i am a US player and i dont have the best of experience with EU ping. I am not the greatest with the rod because i am not that accurate. On eu i try my hardest to land most rods but i am not the greatest at it.
Previous clan experiences: Royalty v1
Who do you know in Royalty: i know omar.
Why do you want to join Royalty: I want to join Royalty because to me Royalty stands out as a clan. It isnt that big which helps with being played, All the players are good and know what they are doing, They are a very experienced clan as i figured out from being in Royalty V1, They are dedicated, And they Always are on the ball when it comes to Clan wars and scrims.

RoyaltyEU

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Bill
IGN: iTzBiill
Skypename: Bill_Ston3
Wins: 79
Games played: 346
PvP strengths: I'm very good with sword and fns.
PvP weaknesses: I suck fighting in water.
Previous clan experiences: i had been in Vector, OffensiveEu etc...
Who do you know in Royalty: I do not know anyone of royalty but I have been to many clans of English and Italian language without knowing anyone, and yet I have contributed enough to these clans

Why do you want to join Royalty: Because i think that is a good clan.

Pda: I know my stats and i know that are bad, but i show all my skills in a 1vs1!
Name: Thomas
IGN: ImDatingAndrea
Skypename: Omar has it
Wins: 285
Games played:1820(Keep in mind this is a CB account)
PvP strengths: My pvp strengths are the bow and flint and steel. I am really good at the bow In close-medium Distance fights, Long range i am not the best. When it comes to flint and steel i am very smart, I make sure that i always Place smartly and make sure that i do it at the right time.
PvP weaknesses: My weaknesses are sword and rod. When it comes to sword i am not the best because i am a US player and i dont have the best of experience with EU ping. I am not the greatest with the rod because i am not that accurate. On eu i try my hardest to land most rods but i am not the greatest at it.
Previous clan experiences: Royalty v1
Who do you know in Royalty: i know omar.
Why do you want to join Royalty: I want to join Royalty because to me Royalty stands out as a clan. It isnt that big which helps with being played, All the players are good and know what they are doing, They are a very experienced clan as i figured out from being in Royalty V1, They are dedicated, And they Always are on the ball when it comes to Clan wars and scrims.
We are glad to inform you that you have both happily been Accepted as Farmers (Trial).
Make sure you are active on the TeamSpeak and group activities to have a better chance of becoming a member!

Djole__

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Djordje
IGN: Djole__
Skypename:djordje-banjac
Wins:13
Games played:49
PvP strengths:Rod,bow,fns
PvP weaknesses:ice fight
Previous clan experiences:Ethic EU
Who do you know in Royalty:Bomberaxer