• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RQsplit's Charity livestream: Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
RQsplit's Charity Livestream
Date: 8th - 9th December
Time: Roughly 6pm - 6pm Next day (May Change)
About
I've been streaming for months and months now and recently I had a idea: 24 Charity Livestream.​
Not a new one but something that I WANT to do, to help people. I made a previous thread about this and got amazing feedback from the community. So here's the deal:​
I'll stream games for 24 hours to raise money, donors will pick the games and have a chance to win goodies (I hope - need to sort)​
The games don't matter, I've made a Google Doc with all the things I will play. This list is subject to change and take a look and any suggestions leave a comment, or anything you think that shouldn't be there tell me, I merely left a list of suggestions.​
I'm hoping to make 500$ - If we make this, it's amazing. The more the better of course!​
Why?
Because there are many, many good causes out there, and from a link I was sent by Exer60, the money I'll be raising will be going towards the British Royal Hospital. I'm a Brit and I want to help out as much as I can. Donating to hospitals is perfect for me, For many reasons.​
When I was younger, around 10, I had a cancer scare and I was in and out of hospital constantly. Luckily it wasn't as severe as that, I had a infection in both of my knees, that was resistant to the antibiotics I was given, and extremely painful. Since then I've had operations and been in and out, in crutches and in a wheelchair for a bit. I still feel the pain but thanks to the doctors and nurses who had helped me it's much, much better.​
I want to give back to them :) and this is perfect.​
What?
A 24 hour livestream on the weekend beginning 8th of December. Starting in the evening/late afternoon (GMT)​
I will play a assortment of games:​
We will be using Teamspeak and chatting with various people, Maybe even going as far as letting donators into the chat :)
So I hope you can come and have a fun time! (For my sanity's sake at least)​
Prizes
So far there isn't much in the way of prizes as I don't have much to offer besides my time and Humor, The prizes I've come up with so far is:​
If we hit 500$ - Iron Donor (For region of choice) For a random Donor
Join the stream Teamspeak Channel​
A professionally made Minecraft skin, by the amazing skinner: Sneeze7 - http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/sneeze7/
Shoutout's of course​
Graphic's by the amazing TheTrueDozer -​
Faces by Chezerony -​
Appear in one of Vebbi's Videos xD​
Play MCSG with nate :p
(If you think you can help out with things, Please message me :) )​
Teamspeak
For the Teamspeak, I was originally going to use MCSG's Teamspeak, However​
I felt if I use my own one (Which is set up, Just friend's use it for their server)​
I would have more control over who's in and isn't. Of course all the MCSG admins​
and mods I will give control, this is just so I feel like I have more Control over the matter​
IP: 85.236.100.27:12157
Help me!
This is going to be hard. VERY hard. So I need all the support I can get.​
Whether it's moderating my chat to help me stay awake in the TS :p
I'm looking for volunteers; if you want to help me in any way possible, message me :)
Thank you for reading this and I hope to see you there!​
Special Guests!
Anyone popular or well known who will be popping into the stream :)
Pedro6285​
Hypixel (We hope) Probably not :c​
Team Vareide <3 you all​
Exer60​
VebbiHD (Cause he's amazing)​
Stijn :p
Valethar (Because I forced him to come)​
MaGezky <3​
Poopi(Poppi) :p
More to Confirm​
(Thanks dyon123 for the idea <3)​
Media

VebbiHD

District 13
Reaction score
FIRST!
And I'll be making that vid now

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I would love to support you and keep you awake on teamspeak :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci