• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rubberbanding

chumps52

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi,

I remember on may 18th a fix was uploaded for rubberbanding.
Before this time, I never had any problems at all with this or any other lag. Now I am.... Since then.

I freeze in one place. It works exactly the same as "pregame" when your on the podiums; I am trying to move but get warped back to the spot I was on before. I can see everyone else moving around so its not my connection to the server I don't think...

I would be very grateful for any help :)

CrimsonRed

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember that the solution to this before was shifting for 5 seconds. I don't think this works anymore, but other than that, wait until the devs/Mojang fixes it.

Tacoface1234

District 13
Reaction score
Use the /gf command whenever something like this happens. Usually does the trick.

chumps52

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll try both of your suggestions :)
It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does obviously it's annoying.... Next time it happens I'll try. Thanks again.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks. I'll try both of your suggestions :)
It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does obviously it's annoying.... Next time it happens I'll try. Thanks again.
Sometimes when I can't move, if I switch to a different item in my hand I become unfrozen.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Double click shift. It is pretty much a guaranteed fix, oh, and if you have a sword, block. They both work.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
Usually doesn't happen, but if it does I do /gf and jump backwards a few times, that usually does the trick.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
There is hardly anymore rubberbanding on CA, but still quite a bit on US. I don't know about any other regions, but /gf fixes it for me most of the time. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci