• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Rude comments

What do you think?

• This is a good idea and I think it could work.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • This is a useless idea and I don't like it.

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlloyPvP

Tribute
Reaction score
Hi! So as you guys have probably experience before on the mcgamer server, there are a lot of rude people. For example, a lot of people say "ez" or "rekt". It may not get to some people, but maybe other people get hurt. In my opinion, I don't think this is a really big deal. But, i've seen a lot of people lately saying that stuff. And, not everyone is good at pvp, or they might not have a good computer. I feel like this needs to stop! It's simply immature, rude, and disrespectful. Anyways, saying this stuff like "ez", could lead to an argument that could include bad words, threats, racist comments. And, I know there are a decent amount of younger kids on this server. And, they shouldn't be hearing this stuff. So, I came up with an idea where there would be a filter where it blocks you from saying "ez", "rekt", or "you're bad". I think that when you try to say something like that, there would be a message saying "Please, don't say that, instead say gf, or gg (warning 1). And when you say it 3 times/get 3 warning, you get a 30min mute.

I hope staff with put this idea into consideration and mcgamer players think this is a good idea.\

Thanks for reading! :)

T0M

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
its called screenshot. And hop on ts = ez mute for 3 hours etc

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
If anyone is trash talking you on our servers, that is considered a mutable offence, under the punishment bypassing filter. If you do see people using those kind of words you can file a report abuse and they will be dealt with accordingly.

Syrup

Survivor
Reaction score
I think saying that is not allowed in general. Like, if someone says 'ez' or 'rekt' the chat says something like ' You aren't allowed to trash talk!' Or something.

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
I think saying that is not allowed in general. Like, if someone says 'ez' or 'rekt' the chat says something like ' You aren't allowed to trash talk!' Or something.
There is a filter for those words, and if anyone is bypassing that please report them.

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
I recently had 2 guys trash talkin' me saying "Ichenq is ez"
I didn't care, all I said back was;
"I'd rather be ez and keep goin' rather than being ez and just give up"
it's all about how you handle what they say.

(This all took place last night from when this was posted)

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Like the two other moderators just said, Please be sure to screenshot the player saying this in the chat. Than report it to a moderator, on the teamspeak or make a report abuse here! Also be sure to follow the template provided here! If you don't know the teamspeak IP it is ts.mcgamer.net.

QA:TL, Have a wonderful day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci