• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RuexMedia's Graphic Design [FREE AVATARS, THUMBNAILS & MORE]

Azorces

Career
Reaction score
*For thumbnails* Do you want the episode number?:no
*For thumbnails* what do you want the text to say?: Azorces mcsg
Link to your skin: mcskinsearch.com/skin/Azorces pose do you want your character to be in: powerful like
*NOTE please provide an example picture if possible*

Do you want Eyes/mouth on your skin? if so how would you like them? intense felling
Any items/armor you want on your skin: just a fishing pole
What file type would you like the finished product in? .jpg
How do you want the file sent? Skype, or MediaFire download link? *If skype please leave your skype name:
Do you have a YouTube channel? if so please link it: Thomas.buwick
How will you credit me: I have a youtube channel
Any special requests?: nope

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Would you like a Thumbnail, Avatar, 3d Render, or all?: Thumbnail
*For thumbnails* Do you want the episode number?: no
*For thumbnails* what do you want the text to say?: MCSG w/ FLAMEdex!
Link to your skin: mcskinsearch.com/skin/FLAMEdex
What pose do you want your character to be in: Any pose is fine
Do you want Eyes/mouth on your skin? if so how would you like them? Yes, make me look determined/angry
Any items/armor you want on your skin: Holding an iron axe
What file type would you like the finished product in? .PNG
How do you want the file sent? Skype, or MediaFire download link? Mediafire download
Do you have a YouTube channel? if so please link it: Youtube.com/user/XxoRAZORoxX I will be uploading ideos soon, I a currently editing them.
How will you credit me: In the description of the video.
Any special requests?: Can I have Solar frost in the background?

Last edited:

johnbohn01

Tribute
Reaction score
Would you like a Thumbnail, Avatar, 3d Render, or all?: Thumbnail & Avatar
*For thumbnails* Do you want the episode number?: Yes
*For thumbnails* what do you want the text to say?: MCSG logo and survival games
Link to your skin: mcskinsearch.com/skin/johnbohn01
What pose do you want your character to be in: http://i58.tinypic.com/biuh3q.jpg
Do you want Eyes/mouth on your skin? Standing in to the camera and smile :D

Any items/armor you want on your skin: Diamond sword right hand
What file type would you like the finished product in? .png, .jpg, .psd: .png
How do you want the file sent? Skype, or MediaFire download link? Skype: johnbohn01
Do you have a YouTube channel? if so please link it: https://www.youtube.com/johnbohngamer
How will you credit me: In every videos description and in the "Me" section of YouTube
Any special requests?: Make the thumbnail like ThatOneTomaHawk's SG thumbnail

A

AlphaAussie

Would you like a Thumbnail, Avatar, 3d Render, or all?: All would be awesome please if you don't mind of course =)
*For thumbnails* Do you want the episode number?: No thanks but if you don't mind could you please make a seperate picture with the numbers that are in the same font as the text? So I can copy the numbers and put it in the thumbnail for each episode. Thanks =)
*For thumbnails* what do you want the text to say?: MCSG w/ AlphaAussie Episode (blank)
Link to your skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/AlphaAussie
What pose do you want your character to be in: *NOTE please provide an example picture if possible*

Do you want Eyes/mouth on your skin? if so how would you like them? Eyes please but just a friendly smile on the face thanks
Any items/armor you want on your skin: Leaning on an iron sword with just a gold helmet on please
What file type would you like the finished product in? .png, .jpg, .psd (must have Photoshop for .psd): jbg and png if you dont mind
How do you want the file sent? Skype, or MediaFire download link? *If skype please leave your skype name:

mediafire download link thanks :)
Do you have a YouTube channel? if so please link it: yeh =) its
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaGorgons
How will you credit me: End of every video i'll link your channel to give credit for the art :), haven't uploaded in a while but i get 10k+ views, will definitely start uploading once I get proper art and my finals are over =)
Any special requests?: THANK YOU VERY MUCH MUCH LUV <3 No homo
EDIT: I'll also put your channel in my subbox once I get your art telling people to check these awesome channels out :) Much appreciated dude

VxlCube

Spectator
Reaction score
Would you like a Thumbnail, Avatar, 3d Render, or all?: 3d Render and avatar
Link to your skin: http://mcskinsearch.com/skin/TYL_Gamer
What pose do you want your character to be in: *NOTE please provide an example picture if possible* Picture
Do you want Eyes/mouth on your skin? if so how would you like them?
Any items/armor you want on your skin: A diamond sword
What file type would you like the finished product in? .png, .jpg, .psd (must have Photoshop for .psd): .psd and a .png if possible
How do you want the file sent? Skype, or MediaFire download link? *If skype please leave your skype name: Mediafire Download
Do you have a YouTube channel? if so please link it: www.youtube.com/user/vxlcube
How will you credit me: I will feature in my channel description
Any special requests?: No

Attachments

Groggel

Spectator
Reaction score
Would you like a Thumbnail, Avatar, 3d Render, or all?: All :p
*For thumbnails* Do you want the episode number?: #1
*For thumbnails* what do you want the text to say?: MSCG with ApplEqualsGapple
Link to your skin: mcskinsearch.com/skin/YourNameHere: http://minecraft.novaskin.me/
What pose do you want your character to be in: *NOTE please provide an example picture if possible* Waving like this:
upload_2014-9-25_16-40-54.png

Do you want Eyes/mouth on your skin? if so how would you like them?: Any way, suprise meh XD
Any items/armor you want on your skin: Just a sword in one hand?
What file type would you like the finished product in? .png, .jpg, .psd (must have Photoshop for .psd): .png
How do you want the file sent? Skype, or MediaFire download link? *If skype please leave your skype name: Skype, zax.fleming
Do you have a YouTube channel? if so please link it:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3ujiB1ANSYCz37TFd1XqlQ
How will you credit me: I will have thumbnail maker and profile picture in EVERY VIDEO, always saying at the end of the video to check you out and stuff, thanks so much!!!
Any special requests?:
Could, if you really want to make me a piece of channel art? Like, my skin standing there with a sword in hand and apple in to other?, thanks so much for doing this!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

_Technox_

Tribute
Reaction score
O hai der i want.
Would you like a Thumbnail, Avatar, 3d Render, or all?:3d render plez
*For thumbnails* Do you want the episode number?:nah g
*For thumbnails* what do you want the text to say?:nah g
Link to your skin: mcskinsearch.com/skin/YourNameHere: _Technox_

What pose do you want your character to be in: *NOTE please provide an example picture if possible*

Like this skrub's pose but haz diamond sword in et's roit hand m8

Do you want Eyes/mouth on your skin? if so how would you like them? wat no
Any items/armor you want on your skin: onleh diamond sword g
What file type would you like the finished product in? .png, .jpg, .psd (must have Photoshop for .psd): png m8 and psd m8
How do you want the file sent? Skype, or MediaFire download link? *If skype please leave your skype name:kiren.cameron m8
Do you have a YouTube channel? if so please link it: here ya go m8 https://www.youtube.com/user/Themadminer01
How will you credit me: ai well put credets on teh vids if ai make wan m8
Any special requests?: i wan transparent background m8
nao make et fast m8 ty

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci