• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

RunZ - Tips & Tricks

RunZ

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi forumbuddies,
I'm going to share the experience i've gotten in MCSG.

Main Tips & Tricks

Rage
This is the biggest problem of getting a win streak, once you get mad, you'll probably get loads of loses that time, just dont get mad after a stupid mistake, being raped or having bad chest.

Chests
The main reason of losing because you dont have a chest-route, search on youtube some videos and get to know where all the chests are, also keep in mind that you MUST have a crafting table on the end of your route, a lava spot could be useful to drop your Good in.

Corn (i think its called Corn)
Always choose the chest in front of you, dont go for the middle ones ever, because you could get into a fight.
Also you could slap the players next to you away while running or swimming to the chest, people get mad of this and gives you always an advantage.

Organise your stuff
Do not run with a full inventory of Good, try to organise it like sword-bow-goldenapple-rest of food (maybe a fishing rod on the end).

Flint, feathers & mushrooms
Collect every flint and feather you get from the chests, loads of people just let them in there.
The mushrooms could safe your life if you are almost dying and just found a bowl.

Hunting
This could cost you a lose, never EVER hunt people in the beginning UNLESS you have a iron sword or even enough to make a iron one, but i still recommend even if you have them to complete your route first.

Simple and known Tips & Tricks
1. Dont wear your armor when you dont have a sword or axe, people will hunt you down.
2. When someone is hunting you down and you have a fishing rod use it, a great way to escape is by going into the water because you wont lose that much food from your bar.
3. When someone is climbing below you, try to hit him two or three times you'll knock him back and he would probably fall of the building, you can also destroy the vines, i do not recommend this as you can simply destroy your enemy.
4. Always use a bow, its overpowered and not that much people are using it as they think that swords are better, you will always win with a stone sword and 3-4 arrows against an iron sword.
5. Hunting down teams that have a better equipment then you is smart if you know how to handle it, always try to seperate them by getting one stuck or if the other one is running the other side to come infront of you, as you can use F5 to see how many are behind you, use it as an advantage.
6. Jump attack them to do critical hits, you dont really have to do it plenty of times against noobs.
7. Once you are done with your route, go for the corn BUT do not stay in the middle, hide in a tree or something, it will get you a advantage as you can do sneak attacks.
8. Always watch your back before crafting or doing your inventory.
9. Teaming with unkown people will get you backstabbed and dont ever truce with people that have high points.
10. Dont worry about your points because the point-system is a joke its all about the WINS.

People probably know some of the tips already but you cant never get enough of it.

Thanks reading any other tips could be commented down and i will update it.
If i'm finding more, i will put them up, also i'm going to make some chest routes for new players (probably getting overused).

RunZ

Teije

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
can you change the letter colour to white plz

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
One of the few people on this forum that i would actually agree with. There's one or two points that i would change, but otherwise, yea, I agree.

RunZ

Spectator
Reaction score
One of the few people on this forum that i would actually agree with. There's one or two points that i would change, but otherwise, yea, I agree.
Haha nice :)

Points such as?

KingJr

Career
Reaction score
Personally when I rage, I become a more better pvper.

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
watches thread for epic tips even though i know all this its still a good guide for new players or players like me who just plain suck at survival games

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci